• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trolling.

I originally registered this account with the intention of using it to troll.

However, I thought better of myself.

((Mods: If this topic gets too carried away by any party involved, please lock immediately. Thank you))
Has it ever occurred to you that disclaimers like this are really freaking stupid?

Particularly if they're "if you notice something that you would punish anyway, punish it." No shit.

Particularly if they're "if you notice something that you would punish anyway, punish it." No shit.

It doesn't beat this, though

410137346_da20c7e3e1.jpg

(okay, so it's not a disclaimer, but it's still no-duh)

I haven't, but I have urges to troll Twi-Tard forums. The only reason I don't is because it'll probably give a bad name to the antis, and I don't want people to think we can only flame instead of coming up with intelligent arguments...

v. troll(trolled, troll·ing, trolls): To fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly moving boat.

Can't say I ever had an extreme urge to troll.

Good trollers can catch fish, bad ones can't. I would like to hang out with the good kind since I like seafood.

I know right. I tried actual trolling once, it's alot harder than it seems, especially in rivers in the middle of nowhere Idaho.

what the hell

do you even know what trolling is

fyi it's not being intentionally unfunny like most of this thread

Wikipedia said:
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion

:] I did research!

But anyway, I think its safe to say that when I first got into the whole inter-web thing, and was starting to appear on forums (in all my nerdy Dragonball Z glory [ssj2_buuten?]) I was sometimes a troll without knowing it. I believe I actually posted in someone's topic about their mother getting cancer and said "lol liek just pump her full of drugz! Then she wont feel nothin! yay for weed!"

I look back now, and am like, "I was such an idiotic ass!"

:]

What the hell is "an extreme urge"?

Okay, you got me. Dictionary definitions FTW!.

Yes I know what trolling is...I was just having a little fun. I can't say I actually ever did, unless pestering people in real life can be considered trolling.

:] I did research!

But anyway, I think its safe to say that when I first got into the whole inter-web thing, and was starting to appear on forums (in all my nerdy Dragonball Z glory [ssj2_buuten?]) I was sometimes a troll without knowing it. I believe I actually posted in someone's topic about their mother getting cancer and said "lol liek just pump her full of drugz! Then she wont feel nothin! yay for weed!"

I look back now, and am like, "I was such an idiotic ass!"

:]

Not trolling.

Back
Top Bottom