• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

OH COME ON WE NEED A MALE RANGING FROM AGE TEN TO FIFTEEN oh allright I'll make it.

Forms:
Name: Christopher (Chris) Allen Renalade.((Stupid name, I know, I can't think of anything else!))
Apperance: *goes off to edit a trainer*
Crush: Mysti Endris.
Pokemon: *makes a Trainer Card*
Personality: He tries to impress Mysti a lot, and spends most of his time doing it, which is why he's doing badly in school. Mysti still ignores him, or so he thinks.
Bio: N/A POWER WHIP!!!

And Mysti has an edited form due to Chris.

Forms:
Name: Mystari(Mysti) Allyssa Endris
Apperance: May I edit a trainer for this?
Crush: Chrstopher
Pokemon: *goes to make a Trainer card*
Personality: PO
Bio: N/A
Other: Power Whip

Name: Ned Nadalas.
Apperance:
picture.php

Crush: What? What?! Nothing...
Pokemon:
Heracross Ned's starter.
Yanmega
Feraligatr
Tyranitar
Pidgeot
Suicune
Personality: He is an overall tolerant and recessive guy. If provoked, though, he can get angry.
That's it.

Bah.
I was going to have Suicune.
But Isa told me they roam the forests.
So can I have Suicune, too? Maybe I'll just put the Pokemon each has for no confusion.

Mysti:
Charizard-Male-Steel Wing
Shiny Umbreon- Female- Moonlight
Ninetales- Female- Shadowflare
Suicune(if it's allright- I did sign up first!)- Preferrs Female- Purification
Mudkip- Male- Skipper
Glameow- Female- Meowsie

Chris:
Pikachu- Male- Erican
Articuno- Preffers Male- Blizzard
Meowth- Male- Clawslash
Salamence- Male- Dragonfire
Dragonite- Female- Nikki
Treecko- Female- Treetopz

I did. Her name is Purification, often called Pury, but I forgot to add it. The order of words are: Pokemon- Gender- Nickname

Just noticed multiple Mews.
So I guess we can both have Suicune!

Oh whatever. I couldn't think of anything at the time, so I looked up the German word for teacher, However, it is an actual last name!

It's a go home at night, school, because I wouldn't survive in a boarding school. Trust me.

Anyways, sorry as heck! I was so gonna start yesterday, I swear, but I got busy, so... Now that all that's over, let's start!!!!
~

Kioko whisked down the sidewalk on her skateboard, Lekio on her bike, trying to make sure they got to school on time, and didn't want to be late. "Lekio, come on! We're late!" Kioko called.
"Yeah, but I'm not the one on a skateboard, thank you!"
"Too bad! We're almost there!"

The girls' got there a few minutes later, breathing a sigh of relief, but they were almost late, with at least 5 minutes left before the bell rang.
"So, there's only a few minutes left before the bell rings, and usually, kids are here before that, ya know?"
"Yeah. But, they should be comin' soon, so let's wait out here on the steps."

Mysti rolled on her Heelys to school. Almost there... she thought as she saw a guy on a skateboard and a guy running into the school. She barged in the door and went to her locker((I assume we have lockers? If not, I just went to my classroom.))

Gwen ran round the last corner and charged up the steps, barely keeping hold of the Togepi wrapped in her arms. There were a couple of people there, but she didn't pay attention to who they were.
I'm late. Wilson wanted to see Towy before school, and the bell is due in 5 minute.
"Why did you have to pick today to be awkward?" she asked the egg-shaped bundle in her arms.
"Togi?" chirped Towy innocently.

~~~

Inside, Dr Seth Wilson was setting out the equipment for his first class of the day; a practical on pokémon cells. He looked at his watch.
Only five minutes before it begins again. I wonder what happened to Gwen; she doesn't usually turn up this late. Oh well, she'll be in later.

~~~

Unlike Gwen, Will Archer was still four minutes from the school. Also unlike Gwen, Will wasn't running. He had timed this to perfection, and would walk into the school building just as the bell rang. He was cool, he was calm, he was composed. No change there then.

Name: Valor Conrad
Appearance: Hai.
2ekt9cg.png

By the way, he's supposed to look older than that. EDIT: No he's not.
Crush: None. He's too busy drawing.
Pokemon:
Smeargle
Smeargle [M] - Smeargle was Valor's first pokémon, given to him for his 12th birthday. Smeargle is Valor's drawing and painting partner, and he's never in his pokéball, except for in classes.

Absol
Absol [M] - Absol's personality is similar to Valor's, except for that he is more interested in women (Female pokemon, not human women <_<) and he isn't in to drawing (No thumbs duh.). He seems to have taken a liking to Chocolate, Leiko's Absol.

Dragonair
Dragonair [F] - The one thing Dragonair doesn't want, is evolving to that ugly looking Dragonite. She is very fickle, and care a lot about her looks, if she's not perfect, then she might not want to come out from her pokéball.

Dodrio-F
Dodrio [F] - The three heads of this Dodrio has all very different personalities. The 1st head is the mean one, always picking on the middle head. The middle head always gets angry when the 1st starts picking on her, and starts a fight. The third and last head, complains about them both all the time, and always seems to look at the dark side of life, so the first head calls her emo, which makes her really, really sad...

Seviper
Seviper [M] - The meanest and rudest of all of Valor's pokémon. He loves to pick on everyone else, especially on his owner, so Valor doesn't let him out much. He has a grudge on every Zangoose he sees, but it's unknown why. Maybe it's just his nature.

Raikou
Raikou [N/A, prefers male] - Raikou is arrogant, careless and basically a guy who would rather be on his own, free, than in a Pokéball. He doesn't do anything Valor (Mostly) says, so he isn't out of his Pokéball much, which doesn't make him very happy.

Personality:
If it's something Valor can do, it's drawing. He loves to draw random things, but mostly draws his Pokémon, or other people's Pokémon. He wishes to become an artist one day, and make his drawings known over the world!! However, his obsession with drawing can get him into trouble, for example when he is bored in class and starts to draw.

Valor is quite nice, and somewhat naive. Despite that, he would rather be alone or with just one or two people rather than in large groups, as he is slightly shy, especially against strangers.

Valor works especially hard in his arts class, and spends his free time either training his Pokémon or drawing. He sometimes too spends some minutes on the computer. Before he starts to train and play though, he does his homework, so that he won't have to bother with it later.
Bio: Ergh. Maybe later, kay~?
Other: Hmm...? Oh, yeah, Power Whip!

Last edited:
Hey Mom. Guess what? I'm goin' to school, omg. And emailing you!!! At the same time. Duh. ;D I got here okay, didn't get kidnapped by crazed gardeners. Sapphire's okay. Okay, bye.
-Princess Zee

Zelda folded her laptop shut after sending the email and stuffed it into her bag, then hopped almost-gracefully onto the ground. She had ridden her mom's shiny Charizard, Sapphire, to school, mostly to show off to anyone nearby. There was something surreal about typing an email way up in the air, and she wasn't really scared about falling or dropping anything. Sapphire could catch anything that fell, including Zelda. It had happened before.
"Thanks, Sapphire. See'ya later, okay?"
Zelda hugged the huge Pokemon and watched it fly away, black scales glittering. She ran inside the building, tossing two red spheres at the ground. A Togekiss and Mew appeared and followed as she ran to her locker. The girl put her stuff away and asked the Togekiss breathlessly,
"Okay Katniss, any idea where we're supposed to be?"
The egg-shaped Pokemon giggled and floated away, it's trainer following. Kitty, her Mew, sat on Zelda's head and purred. Katniss stopped in front of one of the classrooms and began humming softly. Zelda kneeled down and tied her shoes, looking confused.
"Mr. Wilson? You sure?"
The Togekiss ignored her question and started headbutting the door as hard as she could.
"Quit that! I don't think you guys should be out of your Pokeballs anyway!"
If she understood (Zelda was positive she did) it didn't show.
Thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk....

Last edited:
Wilson heard the thudding on the door as he had set the last of the microscopes up.
Oh, now is that Gwen or my class?
He turned to face the door as he called out, "Come in."

~~~

Having run out of breath halfway down a corridor, Gwen realised she wouldn't be able to make her appointment. Plus she had seen that Zelda girl hanging around the room, and she didn't want to embarrass herself by seeming too much like a teacher's pet or something.
A small pink fairy-like creature emerged from one of her pockets
Are you OK Gwen? enquired the Mespirit
"Yes I'm fine, but I don't want to be going in to see Dr. Wilson when she's there"
Why not?
"Because what I do might filter back to link"
Oh, OK then. I don't feel a great deal of disappointment from Wilson, so he'll probably be fine with you going later. Now, don't you have a class to go to? With that, the pokémon vanished back into Gwen's pocket. She turned and walked away from the room.

Zelda went inside, glaring at Katniss. The Togekiss ignored her and cheerfully floated around the room, peering into different microscopes. Zelda recalled Kitty into her Pokeball and prayed that nothing would break within the next minute or so.
"I'm Zelda Hawley, and I think I'm supposed to be here, am I early or la-"
She paused and took a deep breath.
Stop being incoherent!
Zelda started to speak again before she heard Katniss yelp. The Togekiss had apparently knocked over a microscope, and caught it in her mouth. She looked at her trainer innocently. Zelda groaned, waiting for the teacher to either strangle her, strangle Katniss, or at least yell a lot.
Crap. KATNISS!! Stupid... That's it, we're dead.

Last edited:
Mysti ran in the school. Aww man, I'm late... she thought as she got everything she needed and darted into class.

Back
Top Bottom