• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

"Can we just get to the job at hand?" Aria groaned, still rather lonely.
((Hey, cool, 64 people have read this thread! :D))

"OK, I really just wanted to say bros before hoes, but I was worried how Zelda would take it. Please don't tell her about this." He walked back inside.

Gwen acknowledged Latios, had managed to keep her composure, and had decided that it was better for Link to be happy, but she was still unhappy herself. Cradled in her arms, Towy decided to do something about it, and used metronome, blasting the contents of a nearby bin all over the place. Gwen, lost in her own thoughts, jumped, and Mespirit came out of it's pokéball, summed up the situation, and shifted the contents of the bin back using telekineses. He turned to Gwen.
"What is up today, Gewn?" he asked gently, "You seem a little upset."
Nothing Mespirit.
"Are you sure."
I don't want to talk about it. Leave me alone.
"As you wish."
Mespirit bobbed off. "Are you there Latios?"

Wilson and Uxie dropped lower.
Hurry up Ruby, he though to himself.

I don't suppose you know what's upset Gwen? I could look myself but she'd notice, and I can't betray her trust, not as upset as she is, asked Mespirit.

Link just asked to be Zelda's boyfriend. And Zelda accepted. It got really dramatized, and Gwen was really scarred by it. I told her that something will probably happen to make them break up, and Gwen should be there for Link when he needs the emotional support. Latios telepathed back.

I'm sure she will, regardless of how she feels now. I don't remember a time she hasn't been there for someone who needed her. I'll be able to talk later, although our current aims should prove something of a distraction, replied Mespirit.

I agree Latios replied.
"Do we all have pokemon that can fly us to the castle?" Dr. Lehrer asked.
((Also, we need a replacement Liza, would anyone like to volunteer?))

"I don't have a ride," said Gwen, in a tiny voice. Mesprit doubted anyone would hear her.
"If all else fails, I can take you, but I doubt you would be keen on that option," he responded, keeping it from anyone else.

Uh, I do have Kitty. Well, whatever. She'll be needed for fighting anyway.
Zelda recalled Kitty and Yotsuba, then nodded.
"Sure, Link."
She looked at Gwen for a moment, biting her lip, then looked away.
Oh crap. You don't think... Oh joy. Never mind. No way. Think I'll just, uh, stick to being mad at Ned. Yeah. Uh.. jerk?

Back
Top Bottom