• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

((Funny, Good mind plan. Yeah. Uh.. jerk? Teehee

We still need a volunteer for Liza, and if no one volunteers I will select at random.))

Ned snapped to attention. "No, I don't need a ride. Suicune can't fly, but she can jump over obstacles."

((That's basically my thought process. Zelda thinks the way I do. So, yeah I'm crazy. Don't pick me for being Liza, I suck at being the villain at stuff.))

((He's my best friend, I reserve SOME rights to torture him. Plus I know who he likes, and he hates that, and I can tell everyone. Not that that is much of a threat. i have no idea why I am rambling, but I should stop now. NOW! NOW! I cannot stop.))

((Anywho.))
"OK, everybody, if all the flying arrangments have been made, we will go outside and leave." Dr. Lehrer said, and then walked outside, with Latios reappearing at his side, and he hopped on once outside, followed by Link, who called out Pidgeotto, and waited for Zelda to get on first.

Zelda carefully got on Pidgeotto, now looking more serious. If nothing else, she'd stopped laughing.
Okay, there's been teen dra-a-a-ama since we got here. No more, anytime soon, I hope.

Wilson watched as the students began to take off haphazardly. So disorganised. He dropped lower to the ground. He remembered a class, only a few weeks ago, where he had found out that Gwen had a rather limited pokémon selection, none of which could fly.
"Arthur!" he called, as he opened a pokéball.
The Heracross emerged and flew to the ground next to Gwen.
"Need a ride, Miss Jones?" he asked.
Uxie sought out Mespirt.
"Morning."
"Yes, it is. Your point."
"It's called a greeting. It's polite."
"At least you didn't say good morning. That it isn't. Not for Gwen at any rate."
Uxie turned towards the girl, who was now climbing aboard the Heracross. Uxie could have seen her thoughts without Gwen ever noticing, but he was too polite to do so.
"And why would it not be?"
"Because Link and Zelda got together."
"Ah master Lehrer."
Unaware that the conversation took place, Wilson watched Gwen take of on Arthur. He closed in and offered her the pokéball.
"I'll be hovering a bit further back for a bit. Go ahead and join the others."
Gwen, with Mesprit behind, flew forwards to the lead group. Wilson, meanwhile, still hovered above the school.
"You think they'll be alright?" asked Uxie.
"They'll be fine if they work as a team, and play to each other's strengths. I know for one that Gwen has a lot of healing ability in her party, but she lacks the attack power of the other students. Let's go," he said, and Cora shot off towards the castle. "Why am I telling you this anyway?"
"Because talking is good, and you don't do enough of it. Not anymore."

((Just so you have no excuses for forgetting, Liza Denson's butler is my character))

Mysti and Chris nodded at each other, then Chris called out Blizzard((again, whee Articunos are soooo romantic =D)) and they took off atfer the others.

((How is it being a jerk by mentioning the freaking obvious once?))
Ned called out Suicune and rode off.

"Of course," said Wilson, coming round behind the group.
I thought you said Will Archer was coming, Uxie
"It seems he hasn't. He only agreed to come, so there was never a guarantee he would arrive."

((How is it being a jerk by mentioning the freaking obvious once?))
Ned called out Suicune and rode off.

((It isn't, but basically, Zelda's trying not to think about Gwen by thinking about being mad at Ned. If that makes any sense..))

Dr. Lehrer took off on Latios and flew away, and Link followed close behind, thinking about Zelda the whole way there.

Back
Top Bottom