• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

"Bring them here. I believe one called and asked for a battle, anyways..." she stroked Marshmallow even harder. "Val!" "Oh, sorry, Marshmallow..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, boy, I get to see the queen! IN PERSON!" Mysti squealed with joy.

Adams arrived just in time to here the last words.
"I would advise that you are a little more careful what you say, sir," he warned. He continued, "Miss Denson will see you, so if you would follow me, ladies and gentlemen."
He lead the group towards where Liza was waiting.

((Which is where exactly?))

Aria carefully followed behind, keeping one hand close to her PokéBalls. She needed to evolve Chouseki soon...

Zelda murmured thanks to Pidgeot and jumped off. She was quiet ((shock)) until Adams spoke.
"I would advise that you let us say what we want. On that note.. yeah."
She followed near Aria, one hand in her pocket, where Katniss' pokeball was kept. Just in case..
"Hey, I'm called Princess Zee a lot. I declare myself the rightful queen. Go get me a soda."
Where'd that come from?

"There are no rules regarding what you can say, miss, rather I advise on what it would be wise to say, especially about someone to whom the staff here are all loyal," elaborated Adams. Inside part of him was seething, but he pushed it down and walked on.

Will marched in, standing tall.
This could be interesting. If she fights, I'll see her fighting style, which means I'll have the advantage when we face - as long as these lot don't fail and need my help.

Gwen hurried in along with the others, although in truth she was perhaps only a little more than half aware. Wilson was hanging back. He had known Liza Denson when she was much younger, and he wasn't excited about meeting her again. He had no concerns; it just didn't give him any sort of buzz or anything.

Dr. Lehrer walked at the head of the group, and then said to the group, "Do what Adams says, for we are simply guests in his house. Or at least the house he lives in."

((lol))
"Good, good..." said Liza. She spotted Mysti still jumping up and down barely, even though Dr. Lehrer told her to stop. Chris put his hand on Mysti's head to stop her from bouncing. Instead, Chris started bouncing, too, with thepower of Mysti's bouncing. "So, why are you here...?" "Val, pix?"

((Doesn't seem likely he'll have one, as everyone will or at least should know who he is at least - he's the butler. It's not like it's going to be a public house, so other than tradesmen most of the other people there will report to him anyway.))

Adams slipped to the side of the door as Will came through it and moved to the other side. Gwen followed him in, having almost missed the door.

((Mewtwo, forward the PM I just sent you to TP, that will explain it, TP))
"ENOUGH!" Dr. Lehrer yelled, and Link jumped. "I'm sorry, I lost control." He then turned to Liza. "Ms. Deson, I am here because that house you gifted me with? Those ornaments? Do you remember those?"

"...Vaguely. Why?" "Vall, val... Marshmallow attacked Liza's hair. "Pix!" "Would you stop that!" The Vulpix dropped and lay down.

"Well, my son, Link. He had a seizure, and then went into cardiac arrest. I think it was due to those ornaments that you put in the house. They smelled odd, and they were focused in the bedrooms. I tested one of them, and found that it had a chemical in it that causes brain and heart problems. I disposed of them, but I think it was too late. If I hadn't shown up he would have died. Did you try to kill us?" Just then Andrew Rumsfeld ran up to Liza.
"Hi, Liza, who are these guys?" he said.

"Well, one of them is trying to state I tried to murder them," she said and paused. "The rest are here to back him up, I guess..."

"You want me to get these guys out of your hair for you, sweetie?" he said, and had a joking flair on the 'sweetie'

Ned walked into Liza Denson's... room. It wasn't a throne room, but not a conference room either. He was carful to hide himself recalling Suicune. He heard Dr. Lehrer's comment. Subtlety, perhaps...

Oh crap, it's Liza. we are in the same room as her. Crapcrapcrap. Wonder what out chances are of having to have a Pokemon battle. Or getting shot.
Zelda kept her usual slightly bored expression, but in her pocket, her hand was hurting from holding Katniss' pokeball so tightly.
I hope I don't look nervous. Hm.

Liza noticed a young girl that looked tense. "No, they are quite fun!" she said back to Andrew. "So... can you show me any proof that my ornaments did anything to your child?"

Dr. Lehrer turned to Latios. "Do you still have the sample?" Latios nodded and showed the sample, and gave it to Dr. Lehrer. "This is a sample of the chemicals that I found in an ornament in Link's room." He handed it to Liza.

Back
Top Bottom