• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Underwear= important and should be discussed

No, just tell your mom that you need (your old ones are 'torn') and then ask to go shopping with her. When you get there, don't let her get you any briefs, go with boxers or boxer briefs.

flossing your genitals

My legs automatically snapped shut reading that D:

Anyways. Green and blue lady boxers. I'm boring, considering that these are pretty much the most colorful pair I have (well, except for a rainbow pair that I got for Christmas, but I haven't worn those because *snork*)

And guys when you say panties, I think of these. What.

yeah i know right

gosh keep it to yourselves whydontcha

I would! But I have to listen to "I HAVE GROWING PAINS CUDDLE ME :(" 90% of my day so I'm sure you can cope with a wee bit of the brown discharge.

And guys when you say panties, I think of these. What.
Thank you for bringing awesome to this thread.
magicpanties.png

Update: now I've got black ones

Nice, now you don't need to use tampons any more WAHAHAHAHA
ffffhahaha what
I actually laughed at this

^ xD Priceless.

Lady boxers that are blue. Why? Boyfriend likes them better than panties. He also obsesses over everything blue.

This is the only thread I've found that makes people change their underwear :)

As for me, just regular black boxers, and occasionally a gray pair.

I usually wear normal briefs, usually white with stripes, dots or patterns(my mom bought all these 4-packs in different colors a while ago) but I also have some plain black ones. At the moment I'm wearing a white and black striped one, for anyone who would like to know. You know who you are. I've never even thought of using thongs, they seem... really uncomfortable and in my opinion doesn't look good.

Back
Top Bottom