• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Unintenional Innuendoes!

smrjg9wb2-1.jpg

What happens when the pokemon generation hits their teenage years. xD

-laughs head off at Oak thing-

Also, on the same route as the Shorts Youngster, there's a Lass who says 'Eek! Did you touch me?'

Someone at art club asked us once what our phobias were. Once we replied, she told us that she had a fear of "big balls." My friend and I burst into laughter and she got annoyed and embarrassed, telling us that there was nothing wrong with being afraid of getting hit in the face with a basketball or a volleyball. Apparently, she doesn't recognize innuendo that well.

Me and Princess Sachi on MSN

Princess Sachi: im just gonna go get dressed and then i'll find out my code thingys
Princess Sachi: i might need your help xD
Dark Shocktail: O.o please tell me it's the latter
Dark Shocktail: XP and okay if it is!
Princess Sachi: LOL
Princess Sachi: *just realised*

Today my boyfriend and I went into an Amish furniture shop and there was a sign on the door that said, "YOU DESERVE SOLID WOOD". We laughed.

In "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

"He never stopped Christmas from coming,
IT CAME!"
>_>

you do know that "came" is one of the most popular words in the English language, right? to be more specific, the word "came" is the 178th most popular word in the English language, and "come" is number 131. as such, "it came!", "he came!", "she came!", I came!", "we came!", etc, are very common phrases. they should not constitute as an innuendo unless they're surrounded by some sort of context that makes it funny. for example:

"last night, I was so impressed when Matt came." is a mildly funny innuendo. this is because the speaker may be trying to express the fact that he couldn't believe Matt was so unwilling to go back on his word, that he hiked through three miles in the snow to come to the party that he'd promised to show up to. but the speaker could just as well be expressing the fact that when he was jacking off Matt in bed last night, Matt spilled an impressive amount of semen. there is a dual meaning. the dual meaning makes it funny.

"Christmas came!" is NOT a good innuendo. the speaker is trying to say that it's Christmas today. he could not possibly be expressing the fact that Christmas ejaculated, because Christmas can't ejaculate, being an an abstract concept! there is no dual meaning, it can only mean one thing. therefore, the only thing in this phrase that could possibly be funny to anyone is the word itself, "came", which, as I already said, is the 178th most popular word in the English language! according to you, in order to not make an innuendo, we must say "arrive" all the time. arrive arrive arrive. yeah, I'm not doing that. :|

this is not specifically directed at you, it's just a major pet peeve of mine. like, when I say "guys, stop bouncing the balls" in gym class, and people go "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL he said balls". what am I supposed to say? "stop bouncing the spherical objects?" that just sounds dumb!

/rant

...well...Dan and I found a chocolate called "nut supprise" today...we then proceeded to laugh hystericly.

Oh ho ho...
I have a seriously dirty-minded friend here, blame him...
Pat: Hey, ever notice how dirty Dora really is?
Me:...Huh?*freaked out expression*
Pat: Oh C'mon, Nessa,really. "and we did it,we did it we DID IT!"They might as wll change it to:I did it,I did it,I did it, with Boots!*laughs*
Me: You are a sick person, you know that?-__-

Then I was forced to watched an episode.And procedded to snort like an madwoman.

FireRed/LeafGreen:
Camper girl in Rock tunnel: "Don't try anything funny in the dark!"
Me: Wtf I'm a girl.

Also girl trainer in grass gym :"Was that you watching us in the window earlier?" (Something like that)
Me:... Again, why would I be watching girls?! o.o

Back
Top Bottom