• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Unintenional Innuendoes!

While helping Medli get to Valoo in "The windwaker"-

Medli-" face the ledge andToss me link! Toss me as hard as you can!" O.O'

Come on, am I really the only one keeping this alive?

1205006561383.jpg

From Paula's Party on the Food Network: Paula's cooking with a fire fighter and they were rolling out dough and she said "now you're gonna have to tell me what six inches is, because I have been told so many times in so many circumstances that I just dunno anymore!"

^If you want typos, here's a couple of mine:

"The incest was so thick, you could almost cut it with a knife."
Meant to be incense.

"He looked to the cock on the wall."
Supposed to be clock.

And somehow, just knowing that was from a story about gay boys makes it all that much more funny. XD

One time at school I was walking around with my friends and found two golf balls on the ground. Being the person I am I picked them up and told everyone what I found. A friend of mine snatched them out of my hand and I ended up saying, "Hey, gimmi my balls back!"
Note that I'm obviously a girl.

The entire group cracked up and they're still laughing today. Entirly unintentional, but oh-so funny. XD

One of the nerdy guys in my school who is, like, my best friend and sort of boyfriend was walking me towards Tech class.

Me: Man, i don't want to go to Tech class. It's so lame because he doesn't let me use VIZ anymore (the computer animation program) and i'm having to do boring things with other kids i hate.

Nerd King: ...you should come to Art with me. I've been meaning to show you my Ray Gun.

I didn't think about it until i was actually in Tech class then i was laughing hysterically because he didn't even mean it that way. He actually has a RayGun made of toilet paper tubes that the teacher dropped a box on.

I believe a grown-up touched him in a bad place when he was a wee boy, and this is his method of trying to make that memory go away.

*laughs*
Maybe. Other then that though, why do people do things like spam and flame and all that crap. It's seems so pointless and self-degrading

Say you know where I can find any nine year old girls I haven't already fucked?
Question invalid; conclusion cannot be reached without further information.

Your introduction gave no further information that could've helped better answer your question.

Back
Top Bottom