• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
The astute reader will notice a pattern in the people I turn down.
So if you want your name changed, it has to be like this:

Old Name:
New Name:

...right?

(should I change my name or not, that is the question... *thinks*)

So if you want your name changed, it has to be like this:

Old Name:
New Name:

...right?

(should I change my name or not, that is the question... *thinks*)

No. So long as it's obvious what was your old name and what is your new name it's fine.

As much as I hate to sound impatient, there are about ten people who've requested a name change in the last two weeks. I know you're probably pretty bus, but what time could we expect them all to be changed?

opal was away during the first lot, which is why they took such a long time.

Is it that they've had that name for less than a month?

PS SkyAngel is an awesome name.

No, I'm pretty sure it's that they failed to also post their current name. To make it easier for the person changing names, and for future reference, you know?

You do now, yeah, but even in the first set of namechanges a person was refused. You know, among all the other people who had posted without their old names.

Nope, you need both your old and new names.

Well yes, but my point was indeed that if you join the forums and ask for a namechange on the same day, you've obviously not thought it through very well.

As to why it's taking so long, it's because changing names takes a long time and is boring, and I'm lazy.

From my experiences with InvisionFree name changing isn't too difficult of a process... how long could it take here?

This isn't Invisionfree.

Name changing's a pain in the ass, mainly because any modly or adminly thing takes foreverrrrrr to load. It's ridiculous.

Let opal blow it off if he wants :(

...of your fifty-three posts, twenty-two are in forum games. of the rest, there are maybe three with meaningful content. perhaps you should have though a bit more on account creation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom