• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WALL-E: The Best Disney & Pixar yet?

Was WALL-E awesome?

• Yes, it was awesome

Votes: 42 60.9%
  • No, it stunk like rotten cheese on Earth day

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I haven't seen it

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
It was nice. I cried at the end when
WALL-E's memory was gone. Though, EVE did fix it.

Wasn't the film "Hey, Dolly"?
I think that was an interesting way of saying that humans have become less real - they don't even look like they could exist in our life. Wall-E and Eve could, since they're still 'human', but the others... they're long gone. That's my interpretation of it, at least.

Oh, was it? My bad. ^_^; I seem to always get them confused, has to be that whole era, they all look similar to me. @_@;

I love it! I would probably put it at around number 3 on my Pixar favorites, right behind Ratatouille and Monsters, Inc. WALL-E's love for Hello, Dolly! made me happy. :)

I hear Disney/Pixar is actually pushing for a Best Picture nomination at the Academy Awards. The only animated film to be nominated in that category is Beauty and the Beast. Hope it makes it. :)

Lol Wall-E totally blew away every movie I've evereverever seen (except for maybe Fiddler on the Roof)!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was all leaning forward in my seat trying to to talk to the screen and crying when
Eve fixed Wall-E and his memory was gone.
That was sooo incredibly sad =,[ But I really like how the movie had a real message.
How Humans became lazy and tryed to get robots to do all the work, and when it was finally time for humans to take over again, they were all trying to find reasons not to. Even today: the president was telling the auto-pilot not to ever allow return to Earth...
*sigh*

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. I thought the message was great. My mom pointed out something really interesting though
how in the beginning WALL-E is trying to recover Eve, and then in the end when Eve has to do the same thing.
Movie made of awesomeness.

I think that might be the first robot I went 'awwww' at. <3 I loved it, too!

HOLY SHIT

I just saw this movie today and let me say:

seriously, it is quite possibly the best movie I have ever seen (okay except for the Princess Bride but w/e), let alone best pixar movie. Seriously, it totally kicked ass. The whole thing. And especially the "cupcake in a cup" part.

Anyway, it is the BEST THING EVER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 11/10

I don't know if it the best yet, I am going to see it next week so when I get back I will have more things to say. I'm not sure if it will be as good as Cars or maybe The Incredibles or even man A Bug's Life, they were all pretty awesome.

fredie175- To be honest the only one that was good from them was Incredibles, Bugs Life is a classic, but it bores me :(

I loved it :) :)

It's not winning the Toy Story series for me though :D

There's actually a Wall-E T4 special starting in about 5 minutes :D

Last edited:
I saw it last Tuesday and I thought it was awesome. Wall-E fell in love <3. That Space Ship is my kind of place! Cupcake in a Cup! Yay.

Kinda bumping the thread but I DON'T CARE because I finally saw it with some friends. :D

It was awesome~ I love it when there are films that don't care about putting in quiet messages about humans mucking up the earth. I really liked it a lot, Eve was so awesome. xD

I saw it and I loved it. My family doesn't even like movies with robots and outer space, and they loved it too.

But according to my cousin, it was the most boring movie ever.

I finally saw this movie. I freaking loved every second of it. 10/10.

I'm already dieing to see it again~

Yes, it was pretty awesome. A couple of parts irked me (Eve worked so well saying almost nothing but "Wall-E!" in different tones of voice; why did they have to give her that cheesy "No! No!" line? D:) but it was the most emotionally affecting work of fiction I have ever seen. I spent ten minutes even after the end of the film sobbing in the car. How do they do that?

i saw it and loved it, but that's a bit obvious. ;D i thought it was the best pixar film *i've* seen, but i've liked them all. wall-e is my favorite character of theirs.

i have a bias towards stories that aren't dialogue-heavy. ever since i played ico, i've felt that some good stories are told without dialogue and more through body language. not a lot of stories are told this way, but thanks to wall-e people might understand why i feel how i do.

Back
Top Bottom