• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God, they actually put Jay x Stick on Warrior's Wish. Copied text:

JAYPAW X STICK
The crack romance between Jaypaw and the magical Stick.

I only don't like it because it's not crack, it's canon :DD

JAYPAW X STICK

xDDDDDDDDD

Epic win. Epic win. JayxStick is just about the crackiest ship ever in Warriors. (Unless you want to cross fandoms like Flamey did.)

Oh, by the way, here's a list of crackships she sent me (Flamey, just tell me if you want them removed):

WARNING: HUGE LIST AND MUCH WEIRDNESS SHALL ENSUE!

Spoilers may follow. :o

RavenpawxPrincessxSmudge--It happened and you know it did.

FrostfurxLionheart--No explanation needed. It just works.

FrostfurxTigerstar--... For the xDness.

FrostfurxBluestar--Don't look at me like that!

TawnyxHawk--Thank you for that wonderful comment about Apollo/Trucy being similar to HawkxTawny and MothxBramble. 8D

GoldenflowerxSasha--Tigerstar, you have been owned.

StormxTawny

Female!RowanxTawny--They were both so glad when Rowanclaw switched genders...

RosetailxFallen Leaves

One-eyexRock--Well, she was the oldest cat in ThunderClan, wasn't she? *shot*

CloudstarxDawnstar

CinderxAsh--Don't ask, please.

MilliexScourge--Fanfic'd.

LeafxBramble

CrowxSquirrel

SorreltailxWhitewing

DarkstripexBrindleface

BrightxBramble--Picture.

RavenpawxSandstorm--What can I say? It's cute.

WhitewingxRainxSootxSpiderxAshxBirchxShrewxLion--Flametail need fanfic.

OnexFirexTallxBlue--It's canon and you know it is.

DarkstripexBrokentail

GraypawxLongtail--He seemed to think Longtail was handsome in ItW... *totally reading too much into this*

MistyxFire

SilverxFire

SandxGray

SandxSpottedxCinder--If you don't see the connection here...

FuzzxScourge's dad--Hello, Firestar. >D

LionblazexFirestar--*shot*

CinderheartxFirestar--DUH.

RussetxGray

HAMMERclawxBlueSTONE--8D

WillowxKestrel

LionblazexLionheart

LittlecloudxWhitethroat

TallpoppyxFirestar

FeatherxHawk--Videos FTW!

TalonxNight

BrookxTalon--*brick'd*

StickxJayxCinderxLionxHoneyxBerryxHollyxBreezexHeatherxLionxIcexToadxRosexFoxxHollyxKestre lxWillowxJayx--*shot*

JayfeatherxCrowfeatherxLeafpoolxHollyleaf--Names. 8D

The dog packxTigerstar

The dog packxthe badgers

Last edited:
JAYPAW X STICK

This is almost enough to make me love WW again. 8D

Laketh Leafeth, I'd spoilerize some of those if I were you. And change the "Rainstripe" to "Flametail". x_X I copied a small portion of that list of of Warrior's Wish--I just couldn't resist posting in the crackship thread under the name Rainstripe.

Okay, I spoilerized a few things.
I also have something to ask of whoever the heck happens to be here...

Flametail and I own a Warriors website (at the moment it's under Freewebs, and the reason I never mentioned it before is because... well... it's Freewebs. But we're planning to start the HTML conversion tomorrow) called Moonlit Path. Because we're planning to start publicly advertising it after we convert it to HTML and break off of Freewebs, we want to ask - any ideas for content? We don't have /that/ much content up now (although we are planning on adding in-depth book/character summaries, an Allegiances section, as well as Battles, Shippings, Errors, and Family Trees), so we're wondering - any unique or original ideas for the website? (By unique or original, I mean something that's not commonly found on popular Warriors sites...)

Thanks in advance if you can help out.

*raises hand*

You could, if you have a web cam or something, make a webcast or something about warriors, no wait...*hit in the head with a brick... a big one*

A fan submission for fan art...? Fan sprites...? *shot*

If you have forums, count me in.~

I'm okay.

Last edited:
GoldenflowerxSasha--Tigerstar, you have been owned.

Female!RowanxTawny--They were both so glad when Rowanclaw switched genders...

OnexFirexTallxBlue--It's canon and you know it is.

SandxSpottedxCinder--If you don't see the connection here...

StickxJayxCinderxLionxHoneyxBerryxHollyxBreezexHeatherxLionxIcexToadxRosexFoxxHollyxKestre lxWillowxJayx--*shot*

The dog packxTigerstar

xDDD I love you so much, Flametail.

No, Leafstar is very real. But if you haven't read certain books, then you wouldn't know her.

I would so ship LeafxFire if it was possible.

Ack, beaten, I think. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom