• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I MUST POST SO THAT I HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO.

Um.

*conversationfail*

I wonder if anyone else notices how freakishly similar Leafpool and I are. We're both obsessed with Phoenix Wright and Warriors, we both like (mostly) the same characters, we both still love this series and defend it despite the widespread hatred of the latest books, and firmly believe that outsiders aren't bad for the Clans. And we talk in same-ish ways. :D

That was almost on topic.

Edit: 8D 34 PAGES

Last edited:
WTF apparently Sol is capable of showing emotion. Huh. I'd really like to know more about his past.

Personally I think he's just how the books describe him: a lucky loner. Though I guess there has to be some reason Midnight chose to share the knowledge of the clans with him, eh?

I MUST POST SO THAT I HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO.

Um.

*conversationfail*

I wonder if anyone else notices how freakishly similar Leafpool and I are. We're both obsessed with Phoenix Wright and Warriors, we both like (mostly) the same characters, we both still love this series and defend it despite the widespread hatred of the latest books, and firmly believe that outsiders aren't bad for the Clans. And we talk in same-ish ways. :D

That was almost on topic.

Edit: 8D 34 PAGES

Except this is so true. 8D (And we've got similar personalities.)

And with the outsiders thing, a rant of mine about how outsiders =/= horrible is how we met.

ijy said:
i do not care about the manga books they are gay

Well. I don't take as much offense to the fact that you dislike the manga books as that in this quote 'gay' is being used as an insult. No. Don't ever do that. It's extremely rude (for lack of a better word).

aaaaaah I finished Long Shadows

aaaaaah it was awesome

aaaaaah I don't have anything original to say

Except this is so true. 8D (And we've got similar personalities.)

And with the outsiders thing, a rant of mine about how outsiders =/= horrible is how we met.

Well. I don't take as much offense to the fact that you dislike the manga books as that in this quote 'gay' is being used as an insult. No. Don't ever do that. It's extremely rude (for lack of a better word).

sorry but manga and warriors and manga, terrible!(leave it to the japanese)

I know this has nothing to do with warriors but has anyone heard of the guardians of ga'hoole(they are about owls)?

Yes, but try to stay on topic. And please don't double post.

Right now, I have an odd obsession with Tigerstar. It has nothing to do with what Cryptica and I call "TigerstarLOL." And for some reason, "Tigerstar" includes Hawkfrost for me...

The Place of No Stars is fascinating... :D

I should get to eclipse and long shadows soon.long shadows hasent come in the library yet and some kid lost eclipse,I shoud get it tomarrow

I just reserved Long Shadows from the library. I'm #24 on the list, witch means if I'm lucky it'll come in before Christmas break:)

Uh, you're supposed to use the edit button if you want to add something to your post o.o;

Um, I'm pretty sure you're able to join this club, as long as you have an interest in the Warriors series, or Seekers.

Uh, hi.

who did you guys vote for on the warriors ultamate leader election. tallstar,crookedstar,tigerstar and bluestar(i wanted crookedstar to win)

who did you guys vote for on the warriors ultamate leader election. tallstar,crookedstar,tigerstar and bluestar(i wanted crookedstar to win)

Same hear. It really bugs me that Firestar won, not besause he's a bad leader but because he gets a short story. We already have a whole series and a super addition about him, and I would have loved to see a story written from a non-Thunderclan cat's point of view.

I voted for Blackstar and Tallstar. Why? Because in my eyes,
Firestar is a gary-stu who can do everything perfectly most of the time and nothing bad ever happens to him exept maybie losing a few lives. Tigerstar is much awsomer because who doesn't like ambition, I really would have likes a Tigerstar super-edition story. Firestar, on the other hand has way too many fans just because he's a gary-stu and is the main character.

So yeah.

Same hear. It really bugs me that Firestar won, not besause he's a bad leader but because he gets a short story. We already have a whole series and a super addition about him, and I would have loved to see a story written from a non-Thunderclan cat's point of view.

*coughMoonrisecough*

I voted for Onestar. I always wanted to know why he turned on ThunderClan when he became leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom