• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, I can't decide what to play in the Warriors RP. :[

Any suggestions~? (I prefer playing males, if that helps.)

I just thought of an interesting theory while I was reading Long Shadows.

We know here are/were three ancient tribes from the lake. Jaypaw led one of them to become The Tribe of Rushing Water, but we don't know anything about the other two. Well, what if Hollyleaf and Lionblaze are supposed to lead the other two tribes to become the Clans and/or some other group of cats? That would explain why there's three cats in the prophecy. Also, Jaypaw was the one who told the tribe that they could talk to their ancestors, so that could be why the three were given "the power of the stars in their paws": they led the first organized groups of cats to their ancestors.

(yes I know this is very off topic)

Possible... Maybe you've just made the Erins go, "Nuuuuu she got it right" =D

And Tailsy, the cat in your sig is win.

maybe I mean when I read the part about holding the power of the stars in their paws I knew there would be some kind of twist and that it would not mean the kind of power they are thinking of.

She might, and I agree with eevee_em's theory. It makes sense.

Oh, and I joined the Warrior RP, I'm Owlstar of WindClan :)

I have trouble deciding what my favorite Clan is. I mean, ThunderClan is just generally awesome, ShadowClan is evilly cool, WindClan is <3 for no particular reason, RiverClan cats freakin' SWIM, SkyClan is just made of ownage 'cause it is, and BloodClan is so awesomely horrible that you can't help but love it.

[/semi-random]

ShadowClan are WindClan
are totally the best, but
the others are nice...

I have never read
Firestar's Quest, though; of the
SkyClan I know not.

RiverClan>BloodClan>ShadowClan>WindClan>ThunderClan. I know nothing about SkyClan so I can't really determine where they'd go in that math problem. *shot'd*

I decided to be stoneheart of windclan(deputy). don't ask me why why but i have always like cats with stone in their name.

ThunderClan is awesum because they live in a forest.

Only reason.
But ShadowClan does too What did I tell you about shutting up? >:/

Leafpool says anyone is free to join.

(No, you don't have a say in the matter, Leafeh.)

I'd probably like ShadowClan a lot more if they weren't prejudiced towards outsiders and halfClans--they don't exactly have the best record of pure blood, themselves. And I think I'll shut up now so I don't start ranting.

... My thoughts are ironic, considering that according towards warriorcats.com I'm a ShadowClanner through and through. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom