• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter to me, I won't be able to get any copies. >_< BECAUSE DRAGON SUCKS AND HAS NO MONEY, ASIDE FROM SAVINGS FOR UNETHICAL THINGS THAT ARE NOT POKEMON PLATINUM DDD:<

Doesn't matter to me, I won't be able to get any copies. >_< BECAUSE DRAGON SUCKS AND HAS NO MONEY, ASIDE FROM SAVINGS FOR UNETHICAL THINGS THAT ARE NOT POKEMON PLATINUM DDD:<

awww D: *sends money via television for no apparent reason*

Random fact: I created the Pokémon region of Fitra out of boredom one day in Health class, and it is unique in that all the Pokémon are not Pokémon but warrior cats. The starters, for example, are Jayfeather, Lionblaze and Hollyleaf. <3

*may post details later*

lololololololol

What? Hollyleaf is evolving! *dunun dunun dununun DUUUN* Hollyleaf evolved into Hollystar!

Tbpffft~

So all the Pokemon are based on Clan cats, or just have a fixed look, and you name them? :DDD

Dragon is interested~

So all the Pokemon are based on Clan cats, or just have a fixed look, and you name them? :DDD

Dragon is interested~

Nothing's actually a Pokémon: they're cats given Pokémon stats and Pokémon moves because I fail at making fakemon. 8D

I'm planning to get really into the development of the region sometime later.

If you're interested in the CatPokédex, I can PM it to you~

Awesome~

PM me one :)

ES wants to see Cat Fakemon~

Eh, I haven't developed them past types and locations. And I can't scratch sprite to save my life unless I have to use the small sprites from this (which I actually adore despite the shading on the water being horrific).

Oh and bit of Warriors info: Second book of Omen of the Stars is to be called "Echoes".

Dawnwish feels left out ;~;
She wants to see the CatDex too! =]

By the way, once I get my homework done, I'll probably start working on my fanfic again. Still can't quite put my finger on a title...but I've worked out some more of the plot. I've been inspired lately, don't know why...

Did I mention I now have Cats of the Clans?
I still don't want to buy The Power of Three until Sunrise comes out...

~Until next time,
Dawnwish

Dawnwish feels left out ;~;
She wants to see the CatDex too! =]/QUOTE]

Okay I sent it to you~

Heh, this fanclub is now the second largest fanclub in the forums. And it's rather ironic considering that the first time I posted this, something like a year and a half or so ago, it got maybe ten posts and died. I reposted it and then it got very big... this was all before the crash, but heh.

QUICK SPAM UP THE PLACE TO MAKE IT BIGGER

There will be three, kin of your kin . . . who hold the power of the stars in their paws.

A mysterious murder in the ranks has ripped ThunderClan apart. But more secrets still remain to be discovered.

Jayfeather is determined to find out who his real parents are. But he'll have to trample through a forest of lies in order to uncover the truth. Hollyleaf is shocked by her Clan's disobedience of the warrior code, and distraught enough to strike out at someone she's always admired. And Lionblaze must bear horrified witness to events that will change everything he believes.

In the harshest days of leaf-bare Clanmate turns upon Clanmate, danger lurks behind familiar faces, and one more warrior may be lost forever. . . .

SUNRISE SUNRISE SUNRISE 8D

"... and distraught enough to strike out at someone she's [Hollyleaf] always admired." FIRESTAR FIRESTAR FIRESTAR 8O

HOLLYLEAF WILL DIE AND EVERYONE WILL RAAAGE

But somewhat seriously, is it such a big event if Hollyleaf screams or screeches at Firestar or whoever it might be? *Firestar*

Leafpool and Crowfeather are the three's parents. The end. Or the Erins could be mindfucking us and their parents are seriously Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw. Surprise, all you fans suck! >_<

Spammy enough for you, Leafpool? >:3

"... and distraught enough to strike out at someone she's [Hollyleaf] always admired." FIRESTAR FIRESTAR FIRESTAR 8O

... anybody else?

And great description. It's almost as ominous as Long Shadows' was.

What's the biggest?

...On topic...

SUNRISE IS EPIC :D

I can't wait. When is it out in the US again?

Dragon Cave fanclub's the biggest...

and April 21.

... wait that's not so long :o

Oh oh it could be Lionblaze or Jayfeather? They're her siblings, so she has to respect them..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom