• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
&
xP

I wrote part of my fic last night again. I've finally continued working on it. But I only wrote about a page and a half =P

~Untile next time
Dawnwish

^Same here =P

Also, I always seem to have epic endings and background stories, but I can never think of fill-in events. Because of this, my stories/etc. usually end up too short =/

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I can almost never write anything without ditching it somewhere along the way. But this is somewhat irrelevent.

The furthest I ever got was 21,000 or something like that, for NaNoWriMo. I ended up not finishing because I thought I was ahead a few weeks in and took a break, and.. never started again >_>

I can almost never write anything without ditching it somewhere along the way. But this is somewhat irrelevent.

Yeah, same here. I actually managed to complete NaNoWriMo, though (50,224 words, I think it was) because I made myself complete it. 8D

I lost NNWM. Mine was about some half-wolf guy who travels to another planet.

Really far-fetched if you ask me.

Back on topic...

BLACKSTARRRR~

*shrug*

My favorite leader is Tallstar :3 Followed by Crookedstar... But Silverstream is my favorite warrior/
queen
/
StarClan cat
ever :D She's pretty.

She's pretty in the first of Graystripe's manga series, The Lost Warrior. I love Graystripe <3
I've almost finished reading the first series for the fourth time~
I'm half-done with A Dangerous Path. Next month I'm buying all of Po3.

~Untile next time
Dawnwish

Po3 is my favorite of the three main parts of the series. It's so much different and more mysterious than the others.

I don't have any book money
Going to spend it all on platinum and the dsi

Did you know that the helmet in my avi is based off of the starclan symbol?

I'm trying to save my allowance for when Po3 comes out, but it's just so hard to say no when someone asks me for money =/
I'm too generous for my own good.
I thought maybe it might be the best series. Which is why I really want to buy it. I don't know =/

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I'm trying to save my allowance for when Po3 comes out, but it's just so hard to say no when someone asks me for money =/
I'm too generous for my own good.
I thought maybe it might be the best series. Which is why I really want to buy it. I don't know =/

~Until next time
Dawnwish

You could always rent them out... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom