• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably going to be joining a Warriors RP pretty soon, seeing as the school year's almost over and all. Depends on how mad my mother is and whether or not she unplugs the computer over the summer. I've been a bad, bad cat =3

On another note, I, um...I've been slacking off with my fic again. I need motivation and I just don't seem to have any of that. I've read other people's fics, but my mind is a big mess. The ones with no description aren't my kind of style so I don't read, the ones with description have too much...I've tried everything. Oh, I've had motivation for romantic drama. A whole truckload of that. But I don't want my fic to be another mess of love octagons. So I'll wait for something to come to me.

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I try to write fanfics and I'm all OMGOMGOMGAWESOMEMUSTWRITE and then it becomes less and less awesome until I ditch it and end up hating it because it 'sucks' despite my excitement before...

I started a new fanfiction, the Prophecy of Starlight. It's posted here and at Wands and Worlds, and they're both identical, but since you have to be a member of W&W, I'll link to the one here. I just hope it turns out better than my other ones.... I have motivation, though. Everyone wants the next chapter.

I started a new fanfiction, the Prophecy of Starlight. It's posted here and at Wands and Worlds, and they're both identical, but since you have to be a member of W&W, I'll link to the one here. I just hope it turns out better than my other ones.... I have motivation, though. Everyone wants the next chapter.

ZOMG THAT'S YOU? ZOMG

By the way great fic. :P I don't usually post my W&W fics in the members-only writing section because I like to link to them here (TEMPORAL FLIIIIIIIIGHT), but I don't like posting them here, so.

Last edited:
Why don't you like posting them here? I'd write a fanfic if I had a good idea, but I don't. Every story I've tried to write I end up ditching.

It said I'm not authorized to view the page when you link to Temporal Flight... odd. *shrug* Oh, well, even though I am kind of disappointed.

It said I'm not authorized to view the page when you link to Temporal Flight... odd. *shrug* Oh, well, even though I am kind of disappointed.

I believe that I may have put it into the wrong forum by mistake (explains why nobody replied to it). *checks* Yup, I did. Fixed it; try now.

That's why I always bookmark stuff that I might need to go back to. :D Anyway, on another totally unrelated note, does anyone know when Mafia will be open yet? I still want to do a Warriors Mafia.

Warriors mafia = Agreement! It sounds so fun :)

I told my friend about Wands and Worlds, and she said she might not be able to sign up :( But her parents are still thinking about it.

Since everyone's posting their fanfictions, here's mine. It's called Imminent. Yeah, boring title, but epic plot.

My favorite character is Echocloud <3

Guess why I've been inactive the past few days :D Yesh, Warriors arrived a few days ago. I'm halfway through Midnight now :3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom