• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
She says she she might quit writing because every on the main site says it's so horrible.

I just tried to join on the official forums, and everysingle name I could think of was taken. ((even Lizardkit)) So I entered a joke name for fun to see if it was taken too and it wasn't, and it was registered. Admin has to approve me now. I wish I could change my name before they get it, but I can't.
Good luck with that. It takes like two days to get accepted.

I suppose since I finished Into The Wild last night I should join this thing. It's Leafpool's fault.

Though Warriors makes me sad because Spottedleaf died and everyone kept being mean to Ravenpaw and they are my two favourite cats. D:

Also, I noticed today that at one point Clawface from ShadowClan would have been called Clawpaw. :3

I suppose since I finished Into The Wild last night I should join this thing. It's Leafpool's fault.

Though Warriors makes me sad because Spottedleaf died and everyone kept being mean to Ravenpaw and they are my two favourite cats. D:

Also, I noticed today that at one point Clawface from ShadowClan would have been called Clawpaw. :3

Aww nobody appreciate's Mike's taste in cats.

Although he probably got a name change, if he hadn't Deadfoot would have been Deadpaw. Big change there.

Spootedleaf died in the first book? I thought that happened much later, around book 3 or so?

Although he probably got a name change, if he hadn't Deadfoot would have been Deadpaw. Big change there.

Spootedleaf died in the first book? I thought that happened much later, around book 3 or so?
Actually, he was Clawpaw. According to Secrets of the Clans, anyway.

did anyone think that it was sad when briarpaw broke his spine

Briarpaw is female. And yes, my sister did think it was really depressing, but I didn't because Briarpaw was such a minor character in the first place...

Well, hey, Longtail died, too, and I liked Longtail! :( So I guess that was basically what made it seem even more depressing for me...

That's okay, I get over it by thinking about Runningnose and lopsided badgers.

Also, Warriorsnoob question: do kits get names, or do they have to wait until they're apprentices and until then they're just "hey you there"?

That's okay, I get over it by thinking about Runningnose and lopsided badgers.

Also, Warriorsnoob question: do kits get names, or do they have to wait until they're apprentices and until then they're just "hey you there"?
They do, but in most of the first series, you don't learn them until a while after they're born, for whatever reason.

I've already read chapter titled "The", but "LEBIANS" is new to me =x

AssKit! =D
Wtf so who's her mentor? O.o

eeyyyyy, SkyClan's Destiny and The Heart of a Warrior were released today! Just finished SD and let me say it was actually really good. I've been waiting for this one since about 2007 so <3

I was hoping to get SkyClan's Destiny today, but the Borders that I go to didn't have it in. So, I can't blissfully discuss spoilerific stuff. >:
I've been a bit leery about buying the Warriors Manga, save for The Rise of Scourge. Any in particular you'd recommend?

TRoS is definitely good and a must-have. The others vary based on opinion but I kind of liked Tigerstar and Sasha's manga triolgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom