• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: "Let's show these pups how it's done!"

I always draw tails on 'em since...I like tails xD; I dunno, they're just. awesome.

And now here is a Porygon-Z and a Cid.

nastyplot.png

cid-1.png

C:

Okay that's just cute. If you don't mind crit on this one though, his right arm seems a bit too big in proportion to his bosy, although that could be because we don't see the whole thing. Very good; it looks like him enough.

Yay, an Ed-persian! :D

I like the perspective in this drawing; it's something I'm not very good at so it's fun to look at others' drawings that have decent perspective. The way you did the back legs of the Persian looks great and weird to me at the same time; it looks like they're pretty far back, so it looks to me like he wouldn't be able to balance in that position, but the way you drew them for the intended perspective is great. I like how his tail is blowing in the wind too. :)

The human in the middle looks great; her clothes that are being caught by the wind are very realistic. What's the hat supposed to be, though?

And finally, I'm assuming that the purplish thing on the right is something you made up. First of all, the way how it looks like the spikes are connected to the body (bones?) is very well done. The way the spikes in themselves are drawn is good, too; they look... hard and bony. :D Almost like a rhinoceros, except those horns are made out of keratin, not bone.

Finally, the Umbreon in the background: not much to say here, but the way she casts a glow on the snow is cool. I've tried glowy things with fire, but I haven't quite gotten it yet; maybe I can look at this later to get some tips.

My favorite part is the background. It looks stunningly realistic. And I love snow, which makes this picture twice as pleasant~

wrote-love.png

Somebody wrote love, in a permanent way.
Somebody wrote love, and the world was changed.
Just a simple word but it can do so much,
In a space, where nothing was...
Somebody wrote love.

haikilisurf.png

Vacation's where I wanna be,
Party on the beach where the fun is free!
We don't need a holiday, it's time to celebrate!
'Cause I need a break, I need a vacation!

My new Pikachu OC, Haikili~

I did a better version of this in pen, hurg. I like the colouring on this one tho.

VACATION'S WHERE I WANNA BE

All of your blood-dragons are terrifying, but the rest on the whole are terribly cute. Except for Mouthcat. Mouthcat is even more terrifying than the bloodragons. Two questions, though:

1. Why did you feel the need to turn Riolu into a kitty-cat?
2. Why is Haikilli's left (our right) eye that way?

Mouthcat just wants to be petted :C

And...I suck at drawing canines so I guess that's why D;

And Haikili is blind in that eye.

pancake-gijinka.png

Gijinka of my Dunsparce, Pancake, that I spent like 10 minutes on go!

Hnnn I need to scan my pen stuff. :C I can't draw on a tablet anymore it seems.

Back
Top Bottom