• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: (Requests Maybe) Head Cancer?! (Avis, Banners, Art)

I don't, sorry, mostly because a) I know next to nothing about it and b) I don't really like it. >:

The stuff I'd be more inclined towards are Pokemon, FMA, Yu-Gi-Oh, generic Anime stuff, and things with just words...

But it depends on what you want, so... yeah.

if I gave an image,would you do a Digimon request?

CARAMELLDANSEN :DD

I love it :3

And those avvies/sigs are so good~ I like the Mewtwo avvie especially.

The Laramie picture is pretty~ I keep seeing the banner version in people's sigs and thinking how pretty it is.

Rainbow Arceus oh yes. Rainbows make everything awesome :D
The Sleeryuu line is so cuuuute I love them <3
Homuncul is awesomely drawn and I love the pose and wings.
Vidi is one of those things that bridges the gap between "creepy as hell" and "strangely adorable".
Tsuki's line is also very pretty~ I like the bandages and scythes. Tsuki herself is just plain cute. <3
RAM Pokemon! We need one, and if one was made that looks half as cool as Ralem, I'd be happy.
Baby Tropius is so criminally adorable. I mean, just look at those tiny wings ^__^
Lyeon is plain awesome. Exactly what I'd imagine a Pokemon-ified lionfish to look like.
Everything about Fuzzle is cute (especially the name~), and I love Motheve to bits; it kinda looks like a Meganium.

I like them all, but those are my faves <3

Wow, FMC, those Fakemon are awesome! They look like they could be real Pokémon. I can't wait to see more!

may i request a banner?
pokemon:gardevoir
text:Is there any hope in this world?

Re: (Requests Maybe) Do not jump in this pit. You will die. (Avis, Banners, Art)

Bwaaaaah I let this place die noes. D:

Here's an art, and I'll get on those banners x_x

Hellboy Attempt #1

This is why I should never be allowed to draw Cigars.

Re: (Requests Maybe) Do not jump in this pit. You will die. (Avis, Banners, Art)

Is not bad, but I'd expect him to actually have pupils in his eyes. And I only know this from seeing the trailers.

I liked it, nonetheless. >>

I was trying for comic-book style mixed with Movie so yeaaaah

:D thank you

I like his flat nose, the detail on the ear and his beard :3

Are you planning to colour this?

I probably will. :3 I'll try to a bit later~

*hunting through picturebox for more arts*

Oh, I don't think I've posted this here so: RSP Edward

Aaaa Ed's still as epic as everrrr~~ <3

Speaking of which not to nag you but is the one I requested of my character done that I asked for in the RSP lounge? Been waiting patiently but I can't resist the urge to ask. ><

The RSP Ed picture is so awesome. I especially love the face and tail, but the whole thing's really cool.

All the others are great, though the My Immortal comic is especially excellent.

Back
Top Bottom