• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Weird Phobias?

Um. I have a fear of cannibals. People eating each other is wrong. I also have a fear that everyone will be turned into Zombies, and I'll be the only one left. The thought of seeing my friends coming in to kill me is

Anyways, on to other things. One of my friends has fear of eyes (Oclophobia?) normal eyes are fine for her, but fingers near eyes, or pointy objects near any eye will creep her out to no end. I guess somebody won't ever get contacts.

Being hurt in the eyes, or just in any really messy manner.
Heights. I'm so freaking terrified of heights.. it's pathetic. ;_;

It's irrational to say you're afraid of heighths, you're afraid of falling. :P

Any loud noises (hurt my ears, and a few months ago a firework went off beside me >O>), needles, or being outside in the dark scares me. I'm also afraid of zombies, and the underside of cars. (I had a nightmare about it)

Phones.

Answering phones. Ringing people. Camera phones. Loud phones. Texts. You name it.

It's irrational to say you're afraid of heights, you're afraid of falling. :P

No, seriously, I'm terrified of heights, but not falling. I fantasize about jumping off my back porch (which is, because of how my backyard is one big hill, a 100 foot drop) but I hate being really high up. Other way around.

I'm afriad of Vacume cleaners. The noise freaks me out to no end. My parents think that's crap though and make me vacume anyways. They say I'm just trying to get out of doing chores.

UNITENTIONAL TORTURE. >.<

I'm afriad of Vacume cleaners. The noise freaks me out to no end. My parents think that's crap though and make me vacume anyways. They say I'm just trying to get out of doing chores.

UNITENTIONAL TORTURE. >.<

Couldn't you try asking them to allow you to exchange a chore? Such as, "I will clean out the gutters if I don't have to vacuum anymore"?

We don't have gutters. :<
I've tried switching before, but once I mention something my parents go do it to save me the trouble. It's a realy nice thing to do, but I still have to vacume.

- Not weird per se, but needles. Anything long, thin, and pointy stabbing into me and injecting a small amount of disease into me scares the living fuck out of me.:|
I couldn't agree more. But I'm also afraid of sharp objects like knives, in particular. Every single time someone is cutting with a knief or talking to me and gesturing with it, I start freaking out like crazy. They're just so sharp and pointy... and I'm scared of getting any type of disease. Especially the really bad ones. It's just so terrible to die that way... :/

We don't have gutters. :<
I've tried switching before, but once I mention something my parents go do it to save me the trouble. It's a realy nice thing to do, but I still have to vacume.

Hmm... How do you react to Vacuum Cleaners?

Hmm... How do you react to Vacuum Cleaners?

I try hard not to. I tend to hide and hold things in..
One time I did react fearfuly, but my parents thought it was a joke and laughed. When I yelled "NO GUYS I'M SERIOUSE! SAVE ME!!"
Again, joke time. hardyhardyhar...

I basicly jump and freeze in place. When I get scared my first reaction is to freeze in place. I don't bolt, not imediatly anyways.

Ah yes, our most recent science lab reminded me.

WET PAPER TOWELS. They freaking creep the hell out of me D: I kept on making my partner dry off the beaker we were using (yeah it was a water displacement lab. Unnecessary but kind of fun to see how close you could get to filling the beaker exactly to the rim :3)

I'm also afraid to death of corpses, although I only get scared when they're being left alone. I could probably dissect something with no trouble (except I don't know; I've only ever dissected a flower, since I was sick when we dissected the cows' eyes) and don't have a problem with watching some African buffalo kill his own kid brutally on National Geographic. But if they're just lying there... :(

And dying in a painful way, unless it's really interesting, in which case I would stay concious for as long as I could and examine everything.

Current list:
Rejection
needles
Spiders
needles
Dead bugs
needles
sleepwalking people
needles
getting lost
needles
large dogs
needles
Guns
needles
the dark
needles

I hate those sharp pointy things...

Somehow, being under the water. And by this, I mean that my head's above water and all, so I can breathe, but..I don't know, it feels different. Like any minute now, I'll just stop, because it feels different in that position.

I'm scared of needles. I'm sorta scared of knives, but only if someone's pointing it a me. I also am scared of people poking me or hugging me and stuff. I have no idea why. I hate being forced to duck under water. I can dive in under on my own (I actually like down it) but if someone forces me to sit under water or something I freak out.
List of fears:
-needles
-pointing knives
-human contact
-spiders
-falling off something
-drowning

Back
Top Bottom