• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Well, if I must.

JinxElite

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
I'm new here (obviously) and to my current knowledge, I only know one person here (Dispy, a.k.a. Captain). So, here's my mandatory introductory thread. Glad to be here.

You know i just saw Dispy's introduction. X3

Well, welcome! This is TCoD, home to many pokemon fans! Here's some Tea and Cod!

If you want to check around a bit, there's mafia and Anime Style Battiling, which aree two popular threads. I'd also reccomend forum games, Roleplays, wWriting, and of course, Pokemon discussion.

Have a nice time here! =D!

Hi there. Imma Ulqi, or Arctica. Whichever is easier.
As Aura said, we got a crapload of fun stuffs here, like forum games, mafia, Roleplaying, and of course yer reliable Pokemon threads/topics.
I hope we can be friends! I like having friends. :D

Oh, yes, Cypher too.^^
Glad to see the people here are friendly. Thanks to all of you.

Hello thar!
I'm Spunky, tcod's greeter/scyther obsessesd/dragon ball z kai freak.
If you have any questions about bbc codes, you can direct them to me.

Welcome to TCoD, where we eat tea and drink cod drink tea and eat cod! Or perhaps you would prefer coffee and salmon? Hot chocolate and halibut? Liquid pie and swordfish? Anywaysies, Anime-Style Battling and Safari Zone Left, Mafia and Role-Playing right, and Forum Games and Creativity straight ahead. Oh, and Insanity is overhead. Enjoy your stay and watch your step!

(choose the liquid pie and swordfish)
I'm guy standing behind you. Im am the tcod's crazy, demented, creepy robot. I like new people. here, have a friendship cookie!
*offers platter of friendship cookies*
Enjoy your stay here and always remeber this: magikarp magikarp is awesome!

Hello. My name is I liek Squirtles, resident Squirtle lover. Call me Squirtles, ILS, etc. To the right you have ASB, which is awesome, to the left you have Safari Zone, Mafia and Forum Games where you can get a bajillion posts.

Welcome, I'm not sure if you know me. I am action. Pleased to make your acquaintance and chip chip cheerio. The last part was said in a british accent. Biscuits. Tea. Crumpets. The Queen. Jolly Good.

Of course I know you, action. =3

Also, you'll get used to action eventually, those of you who don't know him...

Let's just say us PB residents are a crazy group of poeple, and over here at TCoD, you're all 'normal' (define normal).

Hi, I am on Pokeboard, I am LC/Lux, I take requests, I'm good with BBCode, Creativity to your left, Forum Games to your r-
(hey, snap out of it, me)
Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom