• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What anime characters would you like to see come to life?

Actually, I'd also bring Armstrong to life (FMA). He would clean the world of greenhouse gases and make everyone fit and strong :)

HE WOULD!

By using the Armstrong way of air purification that's been past down the Armstrong line FOR GENERATIONS!

You know what, including L, we should just bring all the good guys from FMA to the real world. AND THAT INCLUDES SCAR!!!!!

*Has had too much coffee*

:3

Muahaha; let's just bring all the Pokemon from the anime into real life. Also, FMA characters would be awesome...

And Bleach! I demand some shinigami appear!*fwees*

XD Nice. My friend would insist that the shinigami from Full Moon appear... But I don't like them. So... *pushes Takuto away, whistles innocently* What? =D

Toru Kouno, from Princess Princess

Erika, from Pokemon

Kyonko, from the genderbended version of Haruhi.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHOENIX WRIGHT HAS IT'S OWN ANIME!? (I'm not sure about this, but it says so in my old anime magizene)

We. Must-

OBJECTION!

He WILL COME!

Edit: I found the 'opening' for it, although I'm not sure if it's actually it. And it's pretty weird >.> Click here to watch

Last edited:
Hmm... let's see.

Honda Tohru from Fruits Basket. Because she'd make the world a better place. :D
Ookawahara Shigeru from Hana Yori Dango. Because she is aaaawesome and I'd love a friend like that.
And any of the female heroines from Ghibli films. I love them all. <3

XD Nice. My friend would insist that the shinigami from Full Moon appear... But I don't like them. So... *pushes Takuto away, whistles innocently* What? =D

I would like Shinigami to be real. I just think it's an interesting idea. Probably not for suicide victims, but yeah. XD

If I were God, I'd have a similar system set up. And a cool underworld. And play Izumi's theme music all day >D

That video is a parody intro of this: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

But seriously, I would totally watch a Pheonix Wright anime if they ever made one.

Awwww... I wanted a Phoenix Wright anime ;;

Honda Tohru from Fruits Basket. Because she'd make the world a better place. :D

Oh! How could I forget her! (How could I forget they made it into an Anime >.>)

Well then, we definitely need Kyo then.

Erm... *innocently wishes for all Digimon to manifest as well* Shaman King is nice! XD Yoh, Anna and Amidamaru *worships awesome samurai*

Kazuki , Yuna , Rin and Kuriko from Maburaho which would cause chaos.
All characters from Ranma 1/2 will also cause chaos. =]

Alucard from Hellsing because Vampires are awesome or Edward Elric from FMA because I would have fun laughing at his size and getting a reaction.

EVERYONE from Haruhi Suzumiya. 8D It would be EPIC. And CHAOTIC. And ALL-CAPS-WORTHY.

Spongebob Squarepants.

I don't care if he's not Japanese; Spongebob transcends mere terrestrial boundaries

Well.

If this is how we're gonna go, then I see your spongebob and raise you one Bloo ... or a Him (that is to say, powerpuff girls).

Or Numbah Five.

All Most of the Naruto characters.

1. A few of them deserve a slap.
2. Gardevoir and I made up a story about most of them being in a plane, which explodes. Really crazy things happen.
3. Just because.

Tell me if you want to hear the "Airplane Story."

Back
Top Bottom