• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you wearing right now?

I am wearing....

A blue tee-shirt with black collar that has a "TH" on it. I think it's a logo.
Very short shorts that are green with blue and white swirls and dots.
Silver flip-flops that are too big for me.
White underwear with rainbow colors on them.
White bra with pink lace.
Peridot earrings.

That's it.

-Blue Shorts with loads of pockets. From now on, assume all my shorts have loads of pockets unless I state otherwise
-Light blue T-Shirt with a dark blue collar (the shirt's collar, not an actual collar XD) that says, in the top left corner:
CHAPS 78
SURPLUS
-Glasses
-Either Gray or VERY faded pink Fruit of the Loom underwear... x.x Gogo red-green colour blindness!
-Ointment on a wart on my nose D:

MewXCharmeleonXEevee, I could imagine what you look like. Good lawd, from the description, you look cute.

White, striped dorm pants/pajama pants
Blue, design-less tee
Boxers

I'm wearing my pajamas, which are:

Light blue tanktop.
Light blue shorts.

And
Glasses, of course.
Understuff.
My toe bandage. (Don't ask why. I have to wear a bandage on one of my toes when I'm not wearing socks.)
Earrings that I never take off.
Watch that I never take off.

Last edited:
Trackies, white & purple striped tshirt, odd socks, bra, old glasses ;-;, watch, wristband thing

and no underwear

UH, right now I'm not really leaveing the houce, so I kind of look like a slob. I have a green tank-top on, and some blue with a large amount of hole in them... Oh, and some slipper socks (I like the way they feel on me)

Red T-shirt
Real comfy blue jeans
Dark grey socks
Black underpants with white stripes
Glasses

And I'm pretty much "wearing" my laptop too.

Jean shorts, brown striped t-shirt, underwear, glasses, hair tie, and a band aid.

-Glasses
-Blue Shorts (Yes, the same ones from yesterday and the day before. I REALLY need to do laundry)
-Blue T-Shirt
-Pink (due to fading) Hanes Underwear

Jeans, flipflops, hair tie, glasses, underwear, Black tank top, and a white and black striped short-sleeved hoodie.

Purple t-shirt and underwear. May change when I decide to put pants on.

Also glasses~! Red and purple and FABULOOUUUUUUUUUS~! Just got them today. 8]

I have on underwear, glasses, some black swim trunks that didn't come with a liner*, and a t-shirt on. And a headset.

*That is to say, they didn't have that meshy white layer inside, so I'd've had to've worn underwear into the pool. So I wear them as pants to bed, instead.

Back
Top Bottom