• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers? (Again!)

Absolutely (aka Scootaloo) because she's fun and although I obviously get on her nerves from time to time, she's not reluctant to help me out with nearly anything. Also, good artist and RPer.

sorry about that, i'm just in general an irritable person :/

anyways
Fynx is great and awesome and my best friend sister bias what are you talking about
Poly is a great user too, and musical which is awesome.
Kirucat I talk to you all the time. Vi is so nice and has helped me out a bunch with art, and showed me some fun things about math (Vi Hart.)

Bleh.... I feel like i dont know anybody......but i guess
Anybody you're pretty cool even though I have never really talked to you....
PS. LOVE THE SIGGIE!!!! that movie is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

Hippy I really dont know her very well eaither but, from what I've noticed she is very nice and caring, and loves to cheer people up which i think is a wonderful trait

I think, with me, the only members I've really connected with are the ones who frequented the Mafia forums. Mainly, this was Mewtini, VM, bulbasaur, Lyra Heartstrings, RK-9, Superbird, Phantom, Maimi........ there are surely more, but it's been so long since I've really talked to anybody on here that it's hard to remember.

EL EDITO: MysticMoon too. Also, what's with the name bolding? Makes me feel like I'm voting for someone.

The fact that past tense is necessary when talking about the mafia forums is terrible :( My hosting near the end was too, considering how I pretty much abandoned all of my games, but. And yeah; we don't really talk much/at all, but at the same time it still feels like we're kind of... idle friends or something? I'm not sure if that's the best way to describe it

I don't know about the bolding, it just... felt right, I guess? For people who just want to hear about themself but don't want to CTRL + F

you must have a weird idea of respect because my stories undeserve it

You do need to active, though! I don't have advice on how to start but

SORRY but you're wrong! I don't think you're terrible I think you're actually pretty cool. It is a shame we don't talk more you should #tcod more often!

thank

I'll try, then? Hopefully as one of the things that I try to do that actually happens instead of as a sort of eventual goal.

what's a linone

typo of Linoone I am gomen

unatla, on the other hand, is fixneedful >(((

also have already prodded, is going to happen soon!

The fact that past tense is necessary when talking about the mafia forums is terrible :( My hosting near the end was too, considering how I pretty much abandoned all of my games, but. And yeah; we don't really talk much/at all, but at the same time it still feels like we're kind of... idle friends or something? I'm not sure if that's the best way to describe it

About Mafia-ers: I think people just naturally bond after killing each other for fun on a regular basis, and sometimes in new and exciting ways.

Honestly, there are so many former mafia players that I miss.

I feel like I should join in and spread the love! You know, some shout-outs to my homies on the block! Or something! I don't know what it's called, I like slang though!

Nanana is one of my closest TCoD friends. Really dependable guy, always listens when I rant about my problems. I don't know what I'd do without you. Stay cool, homie! Homy? How do you spell that anyway? I know the plural is "homies"... I don't know, I'll just stop it with the street... things.

LunarFlowerAngel has an awesome sense of humour. Remember that story you told me about the orange and the plastic bag? I don't remember it but you should totally tell everyone, it was hilarious! Was it - I think it went something like this: An orange and a plastic bag walk into a bar... and the orange says... Okay, never mind, I forgot how it went. But I remember the punchline was "Now that's zesty!" It was hilarious. Hilarious! In context.

H1dd3n_Drag0n, my favourite drinking buddy! You're super boring normally, but man, are you a riot when you've had a few drinks! It's kind of a shame I have to hang out with you even when you're not drunk because it's really awkward and honestly I find it kind of sad that you're the kind of person who can only open up to people while intoxicated. But maybe I'm just saying that because I don't know you so well. I mean, who do I think I am, your therapist? Well!

MooStar, we've only met once but I already feel like we connect on some deeper level. I don't think anyone else has ever been so accepting of my various annoying quirks right off the bat. Usually when I come up to someone and ask to lick their eyeballs and stroke their hair, they look at me like I'm crawling with maggots and then they walk away quickly. But you didn't seem to mind! That made me so happy. I've got a feeling this might be the beginning of something great. By the way, I think you gave me the wrong phone number, because the one I've got doesn't seem to be working. No worries, just PM me and I'll see you later!

LoveHateHero, I don't even know you. Why are you on this list?

nerdpoker_david deserves a round of applause from the forums. This guy basically invented fishing. Seriously, there isn't a single aspect of modern fishing that he didn't somehow have a hand in. Abel-Nerdpoker theorem? Check. Inverse law of squarefish? Check. General solution to the card game Go Fish? Check, check and check! Become friends with this guy, seriously - he's got a Nobel Prize coming up!

DoeDear, I don't talk to you very often - in fact I don't talk to you at all - but reading your posts has given me the impression that you're the kind of person that I don't know anything about, and I can respect that.

potsale, we've known each other longer than I can remember. I don't know where I'd be without you. Certainly not TCoD, I can tell you that! This place really isn't what it used to be. All the cool people are gone. Now all I do here is complain about how all the cool people are gone while talking to you and waiting for MooStar to reply to my messages. I swear, I'll get the hell out of here and find another forum with cooler members the moment I figure out how to break the curse that prevents you from ever leaving TCoD.

Last edited:

I think it's the absurd amount of times we've been Mafia together
I think we were together three games in a row once?

But anyways, in the paranoia of Mafia the only people who can inexplicably trust each other are the Mafia, and I guess that builds a sort of chillitude between players over time

I think it's the absurd amount of times we've been Mafia together
I think we were together three games in a row once?

But anyways, in the paranoia of Mafia the only people who can inexplicably trust each other are the Mafia, and I guess that builds a sort of chillitude between players over time

we probably were, haha

at one point I was mafia/terrorist at least four times in a row, I think, so it wouldn't be surprising!

Also, you get to kill people together. Perfect bonding/trust exercise!

we probably were, haha

at one point I was mafia/terrorist at least four times in a row, I think, so it wouldn't be surprising!

Also, you get to kill people together. Perfect bonding/trust exercise!

I am pretty sure for most of my mafia's the mafia ended up being the same people, even with RNGing names/roles.

For like four games in a row I was the doctor. As GM I had people PM me and say "Please don't make me x role".

I am pretty sure for most of my mafia's the mafia ended up being the same people, even with RNGing names/roles.

For like four games in a row I was the doctor. As GM I had people PM me and say "Please don't make me x role".

oh wow remember when Karkat Vantas/Kam was always alien

I had him in one of my games once and he ACTUALLY ROLLED ALIEN I felt so bad, but y'know

he was so angry, but he ended up winning so

EDIT: This is kind of becoming Mafia: The Thread, oops

My list nine months or so ago wasn't that big, so here's a new list!

Ulqi-chan: Second verse, same as the first. I've known her for three years or so. Wonder where she's been...
Poseidia: I know her by the username of Thireven, and she's pretty awesome. Isn't one to take shit, and, while half the time she's angry, the other half of the time is really fun to hang out with her.
VM: I've only talked with him a few times, but he's really nice! He was really supportive when we were talking about spelling bees and the one that I was in a month ago!
Music Dragon: Haven't even talked to you, but hey, local fabulousness laws say so. I think I should stop with referencing that now.
Greaser Lala: We're both a fan of Mew Mew Power, and she's fun to talk to.
Mai: Haven't really talked to in a while, but you're nice, and a good mafia player.
Zero Moment: Simply because you remind me of my friend.
Phantom: You're a pretty nice person!
Hippy: She's nice and caring, but it sucks how a lot of stuff is going bad for her, and I always want to cheer her up.

There's so many members I know of, I can't name them all!

Absolutely: Is so so nice and friendly and is just a nice person. Except I can't get used to her new username :)

Nobody: Is always nice and makes the forum games really fun! :)

DragonHeart: I don't know her too well, but she almost always to be in a good mood, and she is so very nice! :)

Yami Angel Christian: Is kind of intimidating. The Ugg Man is so nice and friendly, but Yami seems so smart that it's almost scary! But The Ugg Man makes the forum games very interesting as well! And I can imagine myself having interesting conversations with The Ugg Man. Oh, and Yami's preferred pronoun is "The Ugg Man" which is cool. :)

Kaithepokemontrainer: Is so nice :) I don't know him very well, but he has always been so nice to me, and is very good at cheering me up! He also seems insightful, which is good. I can imagine myself having very good conversations with him. :)

Jirachu: IS SO SWEET!! Oh my, she is so sweet and nice and friendly and all that! :)

Mozankairu: Is a close friend of mine. He knows things that I haven't told anyone else, and is always willing to listen to me vent and complain. Oh, and he makes me feel so great because he comes to me for advice sometimes, and I LOVE to give advice! :)

I leik Squirtles: Is super nice! And he makes me feel great because he came to me for advice, which makes me feel a warm and fuzzy inside :)

DarkAura: Is so great :) She makes me feel better when I'm depressed, and she is just spectacular. :)

Flora: Is awesome! She is really nice and her blog is interesting, even though it gets obnoxious songs about Spinning Heads stuck in my head. :)

There are so many other people on here that I want to talk about, but my list would go on forever if I mentioned everyone on here that I like. Pretty much everyone on here is awesome, and I have yet to meet someone I dislike. Oh, by the way, that list isn't in any particular order :)

even though it gets obnoxious songs about Spinning Heads stuck in my head. :)

I linked it once. Maybe twice. (It's not even a song, it's just a snippet of one played 8000 times please don't make me link it again I already got Mewtini by accident)

Uh, I don't really have anything to say? You all are pretty rad. (I just really wanted to reply to that

Dannichu is the best person. If the members here were brands of jaffa cakes, you would be McVities.

Flora is cool, it's sad that you seem to post in the grr thread so much though :(

I get mixed up between sv_01, sovram and sresevoir sometimes. I think you all had no avatar at some point or another, and when I see that, I automatically look at the beginning of the username but I guess I'm too lazy to read past the first letter. For what it's worth though, I like whichever one of you/combination of you I'm thinking of right now!

Spoon is pretty rad! My mind is convinced you actually do look like whatever kind of cat it is in your avatar. If you were a jaffa cake you'd be from Sainsbury's. (because that's going to mean SO MUCH to people not from the UK)

I like Phantom and I was going to say that I think you should post more, but then I realised that I only think you post less than you used to because there's no current series of Doctor Who currently airing so most of the things you do post about these days doesn't really interest me. Sorry! :P
EDIT: Also you obviously must look like David Tennant.

Lyra Heartstrings seems chill.

Zephyrous Castform reminds me of that tvtropes page I was on a while ago that said the longer a "I'm back!" post is on a forum after a long absence, the more likely it is they won't stick around. Silly!

People I didn't mention I am either indifferent to, will feel guilty if I remember you later, or I don't much like you. Don't worry, I probably don't not like you though! Unless you don't like me, in which case I don't not not like you.

Also it scares me a bit that a couple of people here have said they generally don't like people by default.

Oh, and
Sangfroidish is Sangfroidish.
this.

Last edited:
The people here seem nice^^

I'm still a little shy tho since i'm so sensitive. but i'm posting here today cuz i'm bored and unsure what else to do with myself o.o;

This thread was great and it's been over two years so we should do it again. There are a lot of new people, so hopefully this won't be redundant.
Elektronika isn't around here very often and we haven't talked in awhile but she's super cool and she I wish she wasn't so sad recently.

Lavender is also super cool! It's been a really long time since we've spoken because my parents hate her for some reason I guess but she's super sweet and I love talking to her and I hope she comes back soon because I miss her.

Scootaloo is pretty great as well! I haven't talked to them in a long time because my phone has been gone but they're nice and do really good cosplays. They should stop by tcod more often!

Vipera Magnifica is funny and seems pretty knowledgeable about a fair amount of things, and also his cosplays are good too. The phrase, "darling i'm a nightmare dressed like a snake meme," also comes into my head at least twice a day. It's terrible.

Keldeo is an excellent referee and an even better person! Also she has been miraculously mature since like age twelve in stark contrast to myself and I mean how do you even do that, really.

I liek Squirtles is great for like a million reasons. He does cool stuff like theatre and writing and is in good fandoms. Also he reads a lot which I've found to be unfortunately uncommon in guys my age! He's also super great to talk to whenever I'm in a rut.

MrKyurem is MrKyurem. There need be no explanation.

Hiikaru is super knowledgeable and nice and I haven't been talking to vim much lately because our time zones are kind of wonky now but I try to when I can! Vi helps me a lot and I would probably be at least 60% dumber in a lot of areas without vir advice.

Emperor_Evuls is an amazing person that should not feel bad about herself nearly as much as she does! Also that Link cosplay she did awhile back was great. I'm not sure why I always remember people's cosplays.

Dar seems really well-meaning and genuine and also their avatar is magnificent.

Murkrow is great and I don't talk to him much because I'm bad at initiating conversation but whenever we talk he says a lot of interesting things and I think he has a lot of good points of view on things in general!

Flora is a gem of a human being and does not deserve all the weird manipulative stuff that is happening to her. Soon she will graduate and break free of her mortal restraints, promptly making every person who's ever wronged her to evaporate on the spot. Don't worry, it's coming soon. Just hang in there.

Silver where did you go. You have an excellent taste in books and I haven't spoken to you in awhile although that may or may not be my fault? I saw you messaged me on facebook but when I checked there was no message. So like. I don't know. Blame the programmers.
And I think that's everyone that I know personally! Probably. Maybe not. If I forget anyone I'll probably edit them in or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom