• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

I love you all. Also, uh, Pichu Chris is run to RP with. Well, everyone is. I want your opinion of the idiot weird person now! (Me)

And Tailsy is HILARIOUS.

Last edited:
^you're great at scratching, and I must agree with you about flying pokemon in general-they are epic. Most of my favorite pokemon are flying-typed, after all. Even though I lack direct interaction with Tailsy, I must agree that she is hilarious, so.

2s10tbo.jpg

My computer was running really slow when I saw this just now
You have no idea how awesome it looks in slow motion :0

Everyone on this forum seems to find kewl GIFs and I wish I knew the source of this amazing awesome GIF finding power. *does not have amazing awesome GIFs*

And peeps here be cool in general methinks. Except for the people that suck.

Man those guys suck.

And peeps here be cool in general methinks. Except for the people that suck.

Man those guys suck.

Dark Shocktail is not one of those people. <3

And yes, Tailsy is amusing in her fabulous GIFness and generally seems like a cool person. :3
But her usertitle taunts me with the fact that I wish I could be bothered to learn Italian.

Wow, Pwnemon. I've never met anyone less deserving of being condescending in my entire life. That is quite an achievement.

...yeah, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Cirrus! We AGREE ON SOMETHING

THE UNFATHOMABLE HAS HAPPENED

LET US UNITE IN FIELDS OF STRAWBERRIES AND RAINBOWS

Wow, Pwnemon. I've never met anyone less deserving of being condescending in my entire life. That is quite an achievement.

...yeah, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Wait. Do you mean more? Because right now I'm totally confused.

EDIT: Owait I read that wrong as being "condescended upon" instead of "condescending."

Cirrus! We AGREE ON SOMETHING

THE UNFATHOMABLE HAS HAPPENED

LET US UNITE IN FIELDS OF STRAWBERRIES AND RAINBOWS

Heyyyy, that's not fair! I also think that WYWH was Pink Floyd's best album. :(

...I still like the strawberries and rainbows idea though.

And so this thread descended into just as much of a spamfest as the last thread.

Back
Top Bottom