• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

I'm Australian. Swearing makes up approximately 45% of my vocabulary.

fuckin' scots!

(I knew you'd come into this thread and be all like 'well I'm from scotland so er')

tbh nobody really uses bloody in England either unless you're a posh twat. Or me. Same with bugger. Stupid invasive new American slang >(
lol are you serious
I am from one of the least posh places ever and everyone says bloody
I say bugger a lot less though so

also I freaking love how much Scots and Aussies swear
argh I wish people swore here as much as they do there man
England does swear a lot but it's not enough for me :B

lol are you serious

also I freaking love how much Scots and Aussies swear
argh I wish people swore here as much as they do there man
England does swear a lot but it's not enough for me :B

maybe you should try driving in boston or new york for a while

AND THE NUMBER ONE PERSON I WAS WRONG ABOUT:

Shadow Serenity - Again, with my untrustinglynessitudetion of newbies, I thought you to be an idiot and a spammer who'd intereupt ASB threads. But it turns out you are a great person and an awesome ref.

I totally had no idea this thread existed, nor that anyone would consider mentioning me in the first place. XD Anyways, I'm still an idiot, lol. But I'm glad I surpassed your expectations. :D I need to get back to reffing faster, I know, I know!

Anyways, shout-out to Dannichu, the only other person who remembered I exist (according to the search function, anyway). <3 And to Steele, because I demand his frozen tea.

...I might go ahead and comment on some other people later on, but as it's 8:30 am and I haven't slept, chances are I'll word something badly and tick off someone who misinterprets a joke, so I'll wait.

New opinion on Pwnemon: I actually like this guy. It's interesting he's managed to hold his own on this forum for this long.

New opinion on Pwnemon: I actually like this guy. It's interesting he's managed to hold his own on this forum for this long.

But... he hasn't. o-o At least 80% of arguments with him end up with him completely ignoring any counterargument he hasn't got a comeback to. And it's really really annoying.

lol are you serious

I want to live where you live! Everywhere I've been, bloody is seen as some obsolete, quaint little phrase. :(

Hey, Turbo lasted way longer than me without a ban, and he had disliked political views AND bad grammar. It's more surprising I haven't packed up and left IMO.

also why does leafpool type like this all the time now. it looks kinda strange and non-leafpool like

YESSSSSS I GOT MENTIONED 8DDDD

people normally forget about me on these forums because I'm so... average. (hence my usertitle.)

also oh look I'm typing in lowercase again :V

My mum still considers bugger to be a swear. But the rule is, I can say whatever I want out of her earshot, except for cunt. That one I'm never meant to say.

My parents recently stopped caring if I said "shit" around them but would still tell me to watch my language if I said "bugger" :l

And the other week/month I said twat for some reason and my dad started telling me not to say words if I don't know what they mean, bless him c': Strangely I felt more comfortable saying "twat" than saying "actually dad I do know what twat means, it means vagina".

Hey, Turbo lasted way longer than me without a ban, and he had disliked political views

Nobody actually dislikes Turbo for being a communist iirc, that's just something he likes to say so he doesn't have to accept he's an idiot. :v

Last edited:
I thought it was like the British derogatory term of gays, similar to American "faggot."

Guess it's even worse.

Back
Top Bottom