• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

I sort of adore surskitty, okay?! But surskitty/tailsy forever, I am totally cool with being the kid. Or possibly the family mascot animal.

But maybe surskitty is both the... spouse and the mascot animal.

... Hey, surskitty. In surskitty/tailsy, who wears the pants? It's totally you, right?

James is the most upbeat, sparkly moderator and I will that you should become Monarch of Glitter and Ambiguously Gay Cartoon Characters.

srsly

Oh and MidnightSaboteur is also a greatly awesome modperson. Not as sparkly, though!

Oh, and who says that a relationship needs pants of all things?

SURSKITTY IS AWESOME :3
SO TRUE and you are also awesome

I would've accepted you for the mascot animal club thing but I remembered that I had wanted to delete it :'( but you're a fellow mascot animal in my head
I sort of adore surskitty, okay?! But surskitty/tailsy forever, I am totally cool with being the kid. Or possibly the family mascot animal.

But maybe surskitty is both the... spouse and the mascot animal.

... Hey, surskitty. In surskitty/tailsy, who wears the pants? It's totally you, right?
You're pretty awesome!! But yes you're the kid since I'm a mascot animal in my soul more than you are.

We both wear pants! Tailsy's got the sense between us and I have the righteous fury and some of the derp.
well it's certainly not Tailsy.
Tailsy is good at pants.

If you know what I mean.

(What do I mean...?)
James is the most upbeat, sparkly moderator and I will that you should become Monarch of Glitter and Ambiguously Gay Cartoon Characters.

srsly

Oh and MidnightSaboteur is also a greatly awesome modperson. Not as sparkly, though!

Oh, and who says that a relationship needs pants of all things?
I'm definitely the most sparkly and the most named after an ambiguously gay cartoon character. Not sure about upbeat! But I will try.

Duh, everyone needs pants. Never wear skirts when it's cold.

You're pretty cool \o\

SO TRUE and you are also awesome

I would've accepted you for the mascot animal club thing but I remembered that I had wanted to delete it :'( but you're a fellow mascot animal in my head
:3 Thank you~
MASCOT ANIMALS UNITE~

Oh, and who says that a relationship needs pants of all things

I'm the least modperson of anyone. It's just so I can edit SZ facilities. And so I can be all flaunting my beautiful italics. :3

You're pretty awesome!! But yes you're the kid since I'm a mascot animal in my soul more than you are.

We both wear pants! Tailsy's got the sense between us and I have the righteous fury and some of the derp.

hooray I'm pretty awesome!! Highest praise.

There is no one with more soul of a mascot animal than you.

... omg did you know that the first Google hit for "soonansu" is you

PROVES IT

maemuki.gif

What!!

I'm clearly the one who wears the pants here. The buttless chaps and everything, ya'll.

hooray I'm pretty awesome!! Highest praise.

There is no one with more soul of a mascot animal than you.

... omg did you know that the first Google hit for "soonansu" is you

PROVES IT

maemuki.gif
Sooooooonansu!
What!!

I'm clearly the one who wears the pants here. The buttless chaps and everything, ya'll.
I also have pants!! With RIGHTEOUS FURY.

though you can keep the assless chaps. They're yours.

What's with all these people obsessing over Turbo? Making threads asking who he is... Really stop encouraging the guy.

I assume this is because everyone else continues to talk about him, mocking him, etc., and as such, causes the newbies to wonder exactly why we all loathe him so.

...*resumes lurking*

Back
Top Bottom