• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

mike is a pretty cool guy. eh have low self-confidence and doesn't afraid of turnips

...Really, though, you're generally awesomeful, apart from the low-self-whatever-it-is-you-call-it.

[/Hypocrite]

Well, you wouldn't be pressy without my help! I'm miffed. I thought we had something special, we were bros man. Look at us bein' bros in my sig.
Your vlog isn't even that good.

at least I have a presidential vlog!

anyway we're still bros man but like i said we need to keep the veil of democracy

Mike: DON'T DENY IT.

Seriously though, I don't find you a lunatic.

Just work on the self-esteem thing. [/also hypocrite]

it's a good thing I'm a bear cos I hear you like bear wrestling
~
emotawesomeim4.gif
>

(ps Medved is actually Russian for "bear"... Medvedev means son of a bear")

also I like tailsy but she never talks to me anymore

It's because my stock market just crashed, you git.

[pokes it]
EW OH MY GOD IT MOVED [SCREAM]

Dude he's even got the accent!
And... well I've never seen him in a kilt but I'm sure he does sometimes!

THE MAYOR OF TOWNSVILLE

i love you this much [stretches arms from one end of Canada to the other]
[wet her pants a little.]

FINE
YOU JUST
HUG CANADA
:( I'LL GO MOLEST SOME OTHER GAY
LIKE SPAIN

YEAH WELL I'M TELLING FRANCE

ALSO I MIGHT HAVE REPLACED YOUR TOMATOES WITH DEADLY NIGHTSHADE SORRY
anyway we're still bros man but like i said we need to keep the veil of democracy
you can wear it at the wedding
[STOCK MARKET CRASH]
/)_(\
It's because my stock market just crashed, you git.

[pokes it]
EW OH MY GOD IT MOVED [SCREAM]
AAAAAA DON'T TOUCH IT

Back
Top Bottom