• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

NWT's name is familiar and has a funny signature but I'm afraid I don't really know you.

Tailsy is awesome because of scotland but isn't fun sometimes when she gets all mad :(

alonsyalonso's name bugs me because it sounds like a french phrase but I don't usually remember him enough or anything. darn.

Tailsy: I love you.

seriously

you make me smile all the time

Altmer: You're one of my favourite members here. You're awesome, and I can't say any other words because those two words explained it all. :D

AND THAT'S ALL MAYBE I'LL HAVE MORE LATER I DUNNO.

Aw. I feel the love. xD

Tailsy: SCOTLAND WHOO-HOO

I'm sure we had inside jokes at some time, but I've forgotten them. D: We used to talk on MSN all the time waaay back when.

alonsyalonso: I don't know you, but if your name is referencing Dcotor Who, you just gained 20 cool points. (note: cool points not actually redeemable and/or scored.)

I think I posted somewhere here, but it's advanced too much for me to remember.

So, what do you think?

Don't know anyone on this page, really.

Though Tailsy, I don't believe that you are actually Miley Cyrus.

I'm not awesome because of where I live. It just makes me special. ♥

And obviously, Erindor. D8 She only comes to my house like, every day.

Wow, I keep losing this thread! D:

Erindor, I haven't got anything against you but I do not like your avatars. Ever. The last one was an Espeon fused with a Salamence. The fat dragon with wings that resemple axe-heads. Your new one looks obese. Other than that, I've never really seen anything to yell at you in your posts.

</latelate>

Whatever. It's hard to make a good Espeon with Salamence wings. And at least they are original, not bandwagon things. He's actually my character from the RSP.

Oh. I should've looked harder Arylett.

Erindor: I don't really know you and doubt I ever will, but jesus christ I think your avvy is annoying. Apart from that I don't have anything to say.

Espeon: You seem pretty cool. Again, I don't really know you. btw I'm not a truck.

PK: HURRAH FRIEND FROM OLD FORUMS :D

Tailsy: You've changed since the old forums, but you're still nice and funny

Alons: :\ Seriously, you steal sprites, have bad grammar, have a long-ass sig, have unoriginal ideas for avatars and are generally very annoying. Yeah.

IRC people: You're all awesome.

Vyraura: You're smart, but again I don't know you. x_x; You're pretty cool, but I'm sure that I've looked like an idiot in your eyes more than once.

Most people in the sprite forum: I probably don't like you, sorry.

Last edited:
PichuK - You appear to be cool and an excellent spriter. Top notch, I'd say~ And I always like your avatars, so extra Awesome Points for you!

Erindor: I don't really know you and doubt I ever will, but jesus christ I think your avvy is annoying. Apart from that I don't have anything to say.

I kinda made it that way. I have a still one, if you prefer.

I like the flashing one, it makes my enemies driven to the point of insanity, and then I can eliminate them much easier.

NWT's name is familiar and has a funny signature but I'm afraid I don't really know you.

Tailsy is awesome because of scotland but isn't fun sometimes when she gets all mad :(

alonsyalonso's name bugs me because it sounds like a french phrase but I don't usually remember him enough or anything. darn.

Nah its a random line from dr who

Um, I'll just start listing some off;

Furret: You're like, alright. But you're kind of annoying with the whole "omg we need this hack" and then "omg this hack is terrible" thing. But other than that, I think you are pretty fun to talk with.

PichuK: I think I remember you from some version of these forums; which one I don't exactly remember. But you're pretty cool, with the IRC and whatnot.

Arylett: I know you don't even know me, but you're pretty cool seeming.

Tailsy: Uhm, awhile ago we kind of talked casually on YIM. But that was like, forever ago.

Butterfree: Just. Wow. You're a pretty good coder; and your guides and whatnot have hepled my site a good bit. ^-^

That's all I've got for now.

Back
Top Bottom