• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Ok, now it's time for Moony to tell you guys what I think~

FM: You know i love ya, hun. You just drive me nutz

Stormie: Tis always fun to play around with our characters. Our latest plot shall be fun >3

Arylett: You make me laugh and weep about your characters at the same time. Poor pup, lil' Atnura is troubled.

KQueen: Awsomeness. That's all that has to be said.

Zora: You are pretty cool. Thanks for the avi

Black Yoshi: You keep things funny and interesting. Xhan is such a card.

I'd also do it paying you money but I would look like I'm your groupie cocksucker or something
well

aren't you

:9

we don't really interact a lot really so idk :V you are cool but seem to take the forums about as seriously as I do if even that

hey vee we are giving peace a chance

want to join in
peace is for hippies and queers

real men punch everything

everything

opal you are brilliant and awesome and need to be in some sort of sane time zone so you are around more often >:(

Whooooooooooooooooooooo Cares Honestly unless your writting a book or a repot or anything.
there are no words

Actually 95% of the respected people on this forum lack the use of capital letters.
90% of that is me fyi

it delimits posts you probably don't need to bother reading

tailsy you are p. cool but you are also in Nowhere Standard Time so you are only all up ons #tcod when I'm asleep or working >:( all of you eurofags need to move to Freedomland stat

Eevee, I love you. And I mean disagree on a lot of things, but it's entirely impossible for me to hate you because of it. And that's something I feel exclusively for you. So uh. >P Yeah.
B3

furret you are bright and creative and generally pretty swell when you aren't beating yourself up or being a pretentious musicfag

should work on those

nah I don't love vee as in hot gay fur sex, I love him more as in admiration :P
sorry, one begets the other!

I DO

I LOVE VEE AS IN HOT (not gay) FUR SEX
oh god

dewgong I think you are probably cool and interesting but it's hard to tell because most of your interaction with me is either this weird semi-faux-stalking or telling me that you peed on my furniture

I mean

seriously

emot-w-hat.gif

you must have somehow acquired Number 100 Syndrome
dude you like didn't even post before this incarnation and suddenly I see you everywhere

I keep catching myself wondering if you're a gimmick rename of someone I know better seriously what is going on

all cool though brah *thumbsup*

I LIKE U DEWGONNNGERU
as livejournals go you're okay I guess but frankly I can only read so many entries about how putin's worried that everyone secretly hates him before it gets old, you know

dude should man up

and tell him to stop posting quizzes, nobody cares which lord of the rings character he is most like ok

well

aren't you

:9

we don't really interact a lot really so idk :V you are cool but seem to take the forums about as seriously as I do if even that

It's a crime not to sacrifice everything on the altar of humour.

as livejournals go you're okay I guess but frankly I can only read so many entries about how putin's worried that everyone secretly hates him before it gets old, you know

dude should man up

and tell him to stop posting quizzes, nobody cares which lord of the rings character he is most like ok
b-but everyone needs to know which naruto character i am ;~; uguuu

peace is for hippies and queers

real men punch everything

everything

hmm.

opal you are brilliant and awesome and need to be in some sort of sane time zone so you are around more often >:(

that's okay, I make up for it by being on at obscene hours. unless there's school. >:( school is to blame!

90% of that is me fyi

and I am most of the rest of the 5%

now to reply

vee you are an awesome person because, 99% of the time, the things you say are worth listening to, either because they a) raise interesting points b) are educational or c) are humorous (+/- 1%)

Last edited:
dude you like didn't even post before this incarnation and suddenly I see you everywhere

I keep catching myself wondering if you're a gimmick rename of someone I know better seriously what is going on
Abwayax who probably had a different username on vB.

hi guys I either don't care, hate you, or we are some variant of Vitriolic Best Buds (although not necessarily with the 'best' part: it tends to take me very little time before I will start snarking with the expectation that whoever I am talking to does not take me seriously ; ; YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU ALL REALLY) also it is incredibly difficult to be put in the second category while the first is default and the third requires all of saying something interesting ; ;

Cheer up, Dewgong! You know I think you're great.

I know, I know... ♥

I LIKE U DEWGONNNGERU

It means a lot to know that somebody like you... likes me... c:

oh god

dewgong I think you are probably cool and interesting but it's hard to tell because most of your interaction with me is either this weird semi-faux-stalking or telling me that you peed on my furniture

I mean

seriously

emot-w-hat.gif

Well, I didn't want you to think that mysterious smell came out of nowhere...

I take it as a great honor to be seen as 'probably cool and interesting' by Eevee.

Dewgong would be a lot cooler if you were a lot less annoying. 'Blah blah blah look at me I'm magix no one really likes me blah [something ridiculous to get attention].'

Same with retsu, cept a little less. The more you pull this 'i hate me, SO LET'S START A NEW ACCOUNT' crap the more I get bored of you. :c

Nwt and walker are totally neat. Neato neato neat.

Back
Top Bottom