• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you want in the next SSB game?

Yeah, I forgot the Collections and Command Mission were also on the Gamecube.

And yes, that's true. Still the fact that Tron (yes, I know she's popular) has a fighting game appearance but not X is ridiculous.

Yeah haha. The excuse they used for not putting X in UMvC3 is a load of crap; they put Megaman in 1 and 2 just fine, and he played great. There's no reason they couldn't do the same with him.

Watch, just to smite their fans, they'll start putting Axl and Geo+Omega in fighting games instead, lol

The player trainers from Pokemon Black/White. Actually, N would be freaking awesome as well. Or the player character from Pokemon Collesseum

And in the realm of never going to happen, Portal characters. Being Chell would be amazing....portal gun. :3

The player trainers from Pokemon Black/White. Actually, N would be freaking awesome as well. Or the player character from Pokemon Collesseum

And in the realm of never going to happen, Portal characters. Being Chell would be amazing....portal gun. :3

Wes should be an alternative outfit. Also, Portal guns would be fun:)

Zoroark, K. Rool, Ridley, and Krystal, as playable characters.
Krystal would be good. It would be nice to have a Starfox character who isn't a clone of the ones who are already there.
I just hope if they do add her they'll use the voice actress from assault rather than adventures.

Krystal would be good. It would be nice to have a Starfox character who isn't a clone of the ones who are already there.
I just hope if they do add her they'll use the voice actress from assault rather than adventures.

It wouldn't be that hard for them, as her voice actress is already present in Brawl as Zero Suit Samus and Knuckle Joe, plus Krystal makes a cameo appearance.

Would also make Chell a possibility.

Any characters from the Soul series would be awesome too. Only played the second game but Xianghua, Talim, Taki, Ivy, or Nightmare would be cool. Yeah, never going to happen. xD

I would also like more Sonic characters to be playable (I always thought that Metal Sonic should have been an alternate costume for Sonic. Kicking peoples in their a** with Knuckles would be pretty boss. Also, please put Blaze in!

Probably won't happen but... SORA!

Y'know.. Kingdom Hearts?

With Xemnas (AKA Mansex) as an Assist Trophy.
Oh Lord Sora in SSB has been my dream since I was like seven (I had a really random little-kid-crush on him too XD)

I think Mansex Xemnas would work better as a boss though.

Dovahkin... in my wildest dreams.

Honestly though, I hope to see King K. Rool, Groose (It can work), Ridley, Little Mac, Flint (Mother 3) Hilda (With Snivy, Pignite, and Samurott), and Galacta Knight (If they handle him right, he'd have an original moveset). If a Capcom rep gets in, I'm hoping for Mega Man or Frank West. And I've heard that Suda51 wants Travis Touchdown in. Oh god, please put him in!

Last edited:
Rosalina or Kamek might be good mages for the Mario franchise. Krystal is a pretty obvious choice to add more girls and variety (because Fox/Falco/Wolf all being clones is ridiculous) for StarFox. I'm not too familiar with the Fire Emblem franchise, but Lyn seems like she'd be a good fit, too. Isaac and Mia (or Menardi) could form the base for Golden Sun. Pokémon-wise... what would you even pick from fifth-gen? Zoroark's an obvious pick, I guess, but we already have Lucario...

More female characters. Brawl didn't add a single one unless you count Spandex Samus (and that doesn't count, seriously.) Can't think of anyone in particular off the top of my had; I know surskitty had some thoughts here...
I still really want a Toon Zelda. Fuck yeah, pirate alt form! Picture Subspace Emissary having Peach, ninja Zelda, and pirate Zelda all kicking ass together. Why is this not something that happened. Tetra would be way less of a clone of Sheik than Toon Link is of Link, omg. Also if you have drawing skills and draw them hanging out I will internet hug you just fyi.

The Mother series has a bunch of female characters but I don't really know much about it. I do remember the Paula trophy saying that Ness doesn't actually know PK Thunder or PK Fire; she's the one who does.

Lyn and Eirika from Fire Emblem .... I'm pretty sure Sacred Stones was the first FE game to get released outside of Japan; putting in Eirika would've totally made good business sense. I mean, okay, people probably like Ike more, but seriously.

Blue as half of the alt costumes for Pokémon trainer is common sense ...

Krystal in place of one of the other Star Fox clones, of course ...

I know I had other thoughts, but I'm having trouble remembering them.
Dear god, this. I can't believe they didn't even tokenly make an option to play as a female Pokemon Trainer or even Pikachu (they could've made it random, or an alternate costume, or something).
Rosalina or Kamek might be good mages for the Mario franchise. Krystal is a pretty obvious choice to add more girls and variety (because Fox/Falco/Wolf all being clones is ridiculous) for StarFox. I'm not too familiar with the Fire Emblem franchise, but Lyn seems like she'd be a good fit, too. Isaac and Mia (or Menardi) could form the base for Golden Sun. Pokémon-wise... what would you even pick from fifth-gen? Zoroark's an obvious pick, I guess, but we already have Lucario...

Lyn and Eirika from Fire Emblem .... I'm pretty sure Sacred Stones was the first FE game to get released outside of Japan; putting in Eirika would've totally made good business sense. I mean, okay, people probably like Ike more, but seriously.
Actually, that was Blazing Sword, which had Lyn in it. And I'm pretty sure it's also still the most popular in the west. So I'm pretty sure playable Lyn makes more sense than playbale Eirika.

At any rate, deviate from the demand for more female characters as that might, I'd like Ephraim better as a Sacred Stones character in SSB, playable or assist trophy. If only because he's badass enough to make non-sword wielding protagonism not look out of place.

Ephraim definitely isn't the main character, though! And that does nothing to fix the fuckitry that is SSBB's gender ratio. 8|

Ephraim's story in Sacred Stones was the worst of the two, as well. :I humph grumble Ephraim...

All I really want though is for Lucario to stay. Maybe update the Pokemon Trainer himself to the B/W protagonist, and his Pokemon to the B/W starters?

As for stuff that'll never happen (and actually Nintendo related), back in Brawl I really wanted a laguz from FE9/10 instead of Ike, because transforming characters are fun and fuck Ike. As for which one? Nasir would make most sense battle-wise, but Mordecai showed up more so more people would recognize or remember him...

To whoever said Spyro, when has there ever been a good Spyro game on a Nintendo console?

That's right. (I don't really count the ones that were for every console ever because as far as I know, most SSB characters are relatively Nintendo-exclusive) As much as I love Spyro, it'll probably never, ever happen. He's not Nintendoey enough to be one of Nintendo's face characters, and he's not as iconic of a video game character to make a cameo like Snake did. Back when Spyro was iconic, he was kinda the face of the Playstation, and that's how most of the people who still like him remember him too.

Last edited:
I've always thought that Raz from Psychonauts would be great in a Smash game.

B- Pyrokinesis-Chargeable attack. Hold and release the B button, and opponents near Raz burst into flames
B Side- Confusion- Raz throws a confusion grenade. If it hits an opponent, their controls get scrambled.
B Up- Levitation- When used in the air, the attack behaves similarly to Peach's Parasol, Raz gets a boost upwards, and gently floats down on his 'Thought Bubble'. When used on the ground, Raz rolls around on his 'Thought Bubble', damaging opponents he hits
B Down-Shield- A small psychic force field. Reflects projectile attacks and knocks back opponents that get close. Wears off after a while.
Final Smash- Final Boss Super Upgrade Giant Thing- Raz turns into his super-powered form from the final boss of Psychonauts. In this form, you're like Giga Bowser; bigger, stronger, and unable to be killed. Ends after a while.

Also, Raz's grab would be the Telekinesis arm, and he'd have a very short swim time (shortest in the game).

Back
Top Bottom