• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you want in the next SSB game?

Momo(th)

I swear I'm cool you have to believe me
Pronoun
she
What do you hope will be in the next Super Smash Bros Game? My hopes are:

Characters: Amaterasu (Okami), Starfy (The Legendary Starfy), Dante (Devil May Cry(LOL, I know it won't happen))

Stages: Skyloft (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword), Ark of Yamato (Okami), N's Castle, Disortion World (Pokemon Platinum)

Items: Portal Gun(Portal)

Assist Trophy: Waka (Okami), Grihim (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword),

Pokeballs: Samurott, Zekrom/Reshiram, Renucleus, Volcarona, and Missingno.

Bosses: Taboo (a rematch would be nice; Super Smash Bros Brawl), Yami/Orochi (Okami), Gyigas(Earthbound/MOTHER 3)

In case you couldn't tell, I hope to dear god that Okami will be in SSB4.

Anyone else know what they want?

Last edited:
More female characters. Brawl didn't add a single one unless you count Spandex Samus (and that doesn't count, seriously.) Can't think of anyone in particular off the top of my had; I know surskitty had some thoughts here...

I guess Banjo and Kazooie as one character would be super-awesome, especially if they could switch between operating as a unit and operating like the Ice Climbers.

Dave Strider.

Yes, I know that there is absolutely no way that he's ever going to be in a SSB game.

But he'd still be an awesome character :L

Ghirahim to replace Ganondorf, pokeballs with unovan pokes, stages and music from Skyward Sword/black version, and a few other things.

I disagree on Missigno. being a Poke Ball. It would be confusing to people who don't know it.

Characters: Knuckles, Tails. I don't play Sonic, I just like their designs. Also, the Pokemon Trainer should have various sets of Pokemon.

Stages: How about Bunnera (The Legend of Starfy) and Oak's Lab?

Bosses: Mashtooth and Mega Mashtooth. Mega was as hard as hell when he sent his second meteor at you.

Rock aka Mega Man please. Why do we have Solid Snake but not Rock?

I will not rest. I will not rest! (Even if it looks like Capcom's killing the franchise... orz)

More female characters. Brawl didn't add a single one unless you count Spandex Samus (and that doesn't count, seriously.)

Dear god, this. I can't believe they didn't even tokenly make an option to play as a female Pokemon Trainer or even Pikachu (they could've made it random, or an alternate costume, or something).

I guess Banjo and Kazooie as one character would be super-awesome, especially if they could switch between operating as a unit and operating like the Ice Climbers.
This so hard. Why did Rare have to leave us?

Zoroark, K. Rool, Ridley, and Krystal, as playable characters.
I've been guessing for quite a while that we'll see Zoroark become the next Mewtwo/Lucario. It even has Night Daze as a move with potential to be the next Shadow Ball/Aura Sphere. And like Lucario, it's likely to have a gimmick, although Zoroark's would be quite different -- based on illusions, of course.

Also:
Pokémon Trainer 2. Perhaps modeled after Leaf, perhaps modeled after Brandon, there are lots of possibilties. And also lots of starter sets to use. Although we're most likely to see Gen V starters (likely selection: Snivy, Dewott and Emboar), Gen III starters would be pretty awesome (likely selection: Mudkip, Grovyle, Blaziken).

Furthermore, Dixie Kong is a possibility. A further addition to the Donkey Kong family, a lot of potential for gimmicks and, yes, another female character.

:3

I want to see Goku, Vegeta or Gohan and Future Trunks in there, firing ki blasts. I would buy that SO HARD.

Rock aka Mega Man please. Why do we have Solid Snake but not Rock?

if memory serves me right Snake was in because Kojima actually went to Sakurai himself and requested Snake be in the game lol. As long as it's X or MMZ Zero I'll be happy

This so hard. Why did Rare have to leave us?

I think the question is why did Nintendo have to let Microsoft buy Rare? D:

but uhh yeah, pretty much what everyone else has been saying. I also think they might incorporate one of the sectors from the Bottle Ship in Other M. Though I think something from Fusion would be nice.

Also, Kirby making use of some of his new powers from Return to Dreamland. It took them ten years to get Spear and Water adapted from the anime so why not? D:

And uhh, I don't think it'd be TOO ridiculous to wish for KOS-MOS as a playable, or maybe EDIT; scratch that not Shulk, maybe Dunban, considering what the Monado /can't/ do, and Zanza from Xenoblade playable and as an assist, respectively. Maybe even part of Bionis as a stage... If not, then at least some of the music from it...

Last edited:
I'd rather have X than Zero. X gets the shaft so often.

I said Rock instead of X despite my fangirling because there's more Classic games (1-7, & Bass, 9, 10, and the handheld games) on Nintendo consoles than X games (1-3 and handheld games).

Unless you count both Collections, of course. And you forgot to mention Command Mission. But even then, there's still more Classic games than X games as a whole. The X series isn't really that popular in Japan; it's why there were never any more Maverick Hunter remakes for the PSP. Knowing Capcom though they'll try to shoehorn Bad Box Art megaman in like they're doing with SFxTekken, in an attempt to seem like they care. and even if Inafune were still with them, he'd probably try to get Zero in anyway, especially considering the only other game MMZ Zero appeared in was a bad SSB knock-off, alongside EXE ._.

Back
Top Bottom