• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you want to see in the 5th gen?

I'd really like to see some more dragon pokemon ('Cause they're pwnsauce)
^ this.

And possibly Meowth as a starter. But that's obviously not gonna happen ^^ Unless you have the option to choose from all the cute little unevolved Pokémon rather than picking from a teeny tiny selection of three different Pokémon.

Of course, this is grossy impractical. But a guy can dream :3

I am really not in the mood for any more evolutions of already existing Pokemon, unless they are better statwise/moveset wise.
They always are... but they remain uncreative. Like, Lickilicky is Lickitung except fat, and Tangrowth is Tangela with arms...

I don't know what I'd want in another gen. More balance in the pokémon I guess, and something that can neutralise Garchomp and Salamence etc, like a bulky Ice type that can hit through Yache Berry. And Stealth Rock should only be half as strong as it is now. Less legends and less evolutions would be nice. Some of my friends are driven away from pokémon because they think there are too many of those things and they're killing it, and I can only agree.

(also, how could it be changed to make room for more strategy? The strategy already in playing the games - online, at least - is freaking deep)

→ Enhanced Wi-Fi connection would be deadly. I'm not sure, but I think there are new mini-games you can play on Wi-Fi against your friends on Pokémon Platinum. If there were upgraded versions of that sort of thing, I wouldn't mind.

→ New Pokémon. No pre-evolutions or evolutions of older generation Pokémon (although I'm sure it'll happen). A new generation, completely unrelated to what has come and gone before is what's needed, I think.

→ A new type of journey than we saw during our fourth generation quests. Just seeing one hundred and fifty Pokémon isn't enough for me, unfortunately.

→ More berries. Berries are awesome.

I'd really like to see some more dragon pokemon ('Cause they're pwnsauce)

For sure. There's like, what, ten dragon Pokemon? Come on, there's more legendaries! >:o And you think with all the screwed up evolutions, there'd be a Salamence or Dragonite evo... or not. Only three Pokemon in an evolution chain, right? I'll have to settle for new dragons, then...

For sure. There's like, what, ten dragon Pokemon? Come on, there's more legendaries! >:o And you think with all the screwed up evolutions, there'd be a Salamence or Dragonite evo... or not. Only three Pokemon in an evolution chain, right? I'll have to settle for new dragons, then...

Dratini
Dragonair
Dragonite
Kingdra
Altaria
Vibrava
Flygon
Bagon
Shellgon
Salamence
Latios
Latias
Rayquaza

Gible
Gabite
Garchomp
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina

Total: 19

And as you can tell from the bolded part, six of them are legendary x.x

Yeah, some more NON LEGENDARY Dragon Types that aren't Dragon/Ground or Dragon/Flying (you would expect a Dragon/Fire by now, actually) that won't end up in Uber due to being grossly overpowered would be nice

Yeah, some more NON LEGENDARY Dragon Types that aren't Dragon/Ground or Dragon/Flying (you would expect a Dragon/Fire by now, actually) that won't end up in Uber due to being grossly overpowered would be nice

Yeah, don't always overpower the Dragons. Just because they're dragons does it really have to affect their stats? I want to see less legends more Cat Pokemon[I can't seem get enough of them], a dolphin Pokemon. Eeveelutions with a better movepool. Riding on a bike is getting rather old, how about a car or something, Oooh a motorbike. Starting somewhere that isn't a peaceful little town down the bottom corner of the map, maybe start in a big city or something.

I want a proper worm pokémon - there aren't any I can think of (Catepie and co don't count, being caterpillars, and if Dunsparse is meant to be a worm the designer doesn't deserve his job) and that's a huge tract of the animal kingdom which lacks any pokémon representative

No more extra evolutions you can't get by just leveling up! D: More than 3 choices for starters (maybe a normal type in the mix :3) a scooter or motorcycle instead of a bike, a GIRL professor :3. A girl trainer that wears pant's, I'm tired of being forced to wear something in a game that I wouldn't in real life! (by the way, in D/P the girl you can play as looks like a KKK member to me, don't ask, the hat is white and pointed~) I want Mew and Celebi and such without cheating/events. NO MORE NEW LEGENDARY'S!!!

They should make it so pokemon can evolve immediately when they reach the required level, not until the end of the battle. that never really made sense.

A choice between normal view (overlooking your trainer) and 1st person view (through the eyes of your trainer) when travelling that you could change through the options and still keep it 3D.

A Male/Female choice when you choose your starter, this could be for breeding reasons. And have it like 50% Male, 50% Female or if you choose for your starter to be Female, have the breeding outcome Male 12.5% and Female 87.5% and vice versa if you choose for your starter to be male.

Different Weather changes. Like how it's raining in the route before Pastoria town and the snow in Snowpoint. Except daily changes. And a weather forecast channel on the tv to tell you the weather.

CHANGEABLE TV CHANNELS! Like important stuff: Pokemon Sightings that last for ,like, a day, Weather forecast channel(as mentioned above), what trainers want to battle again etc. then a shopping channel to tell you what stuff is being sold, when sales are and stuff.

And like, a whole Volcano district for just catching Fire Type pokemon. And maybe a fishing rod that lets you fish in lava for fire pokemon.

I'm out of ideas now. I shall think up more.

A girl trainer that wears pant's, I'm tired of being forced to wear something in a game that I wouldn't in real life!
Or trainer customisation á la PBR. But not crap. Maybe you could buy or otherwise obtain new items of clothing to dress up your trainer in. Or maybe even a TWEWY-style system where the clothing you choose somehow affects your Pokémans' abilities...

And like, a whole Volcano district for just catching Fire Type pokemon. And maybe a fishing rod that lets you fish in lava for fire pokemon.
Asbestos Rod ftw

Agreed.

Oh, and there need to be seasons. I mean,come on. Summer can't last forever!

Agreed.

Oh, and there need to be seasons. I mean,come on. Summer can't last forever!

That's a good idea! they should base the seasons on the time of year and where the ds is made. So if it Winter, and the ds is from Australia, have no snow(except for high parts of the region) and have winter in June/July/August

Honestly, they just need to give the Eevee line a signature move that has decent power and changes depending on the Eeveelution

Too true. Maybe Eevee could learn it at Lv1 and then changes type on whatever Eeveelution is chosen. The Eeveelution's movepools are stupid. They're pretty much the same as others their type and if they aren't going to make Eeveelutions unique then they didn't need to make so many. Flareon needs it the most.

That's a good idea! they should base the seasons on the time of year and where the ds is made. So if it Winter, and the ds is from Australia, have no snow(except for high parts of the region) and have winter in June/July/August
Maybe season-specific Pokémon, but that might be annoying to people who can't be bothered to wait until Winter to catch them an Ice Pokémon.
more penis-related pokemon, or actual private parts.
In a 3+ rated game?

I don't see it, really XD

Back
Top Bottom