• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Re: What Games Are You Playing? (Redux)

I am currently playing losing at Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked

Fucking Beldr, man.

Still replaying Pokemon Emerald and replaying Final Fantasy V

Quantum Conundrum, Conquest, Link's Awakening DX, and I may start playing Pokemon Colosseum again, for old times sake.

So I'm on the final boss in Tales of the Abyss, and started Theatrhythm Final Fantasy yesterday (not sure if that's the right spelling? bah). I have Pokemon Conquest too, but I'm waiting to beat Tales of the Abyss before starting that.

but whoa the tales series is great why did i not know about these before

but whoa the tales series is great why did i not know about these before

you'll be jealous once you start getting to the japan only titles if you think only Abyss is awesome

started replaying Code Veronica and Bangai-O, pulled out Tech Romancer for the first time in a while; it's a dreamcast weekend! literally my first time playing through CV since it first came out, so it's like i'm playing it for the first time all over again~

I slightly got my friend obsessed with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days so I've been helping her with that

Solitare! =P Just to pass time whilst waiting for things to load. A lot more fun with Pokemon music, seriously. =P

nabbed a lot of good stuff from steam in the last couple days; got six of my friends on Serious Sam 3: BFE doing co-op survival online :D

Two of my friends and I are kinda doing a little playthrough of Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door because I sucked at it on my own!

(On a related note, one of the evil box spirits called Mario a "foolish fool" and my brain immediately though Franziska von Karma which was weird because i haven't even played that game yet!)

Replaying the Assassin's Creed games. There's always stuff I've missed or forgotten about. Though right now AC2 is having problem saving games :(

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.

Highly addicting, though I'm dreading the final boss.

Original Legend of Zelda for NES, Pokémon Yellow auf Deutsche, Conquest still.

Last edited:

Mostly just slogging through all the crap I picked up in the Steam Summer Sale, as I'm sure many of us are. I've put ~50 hours into Skyrim so when I've done a little more of that I'll work on getting round to playing the Assassin's Creed series, Beyond Good&Evil, Darksiders, Dragon Age, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, L.A. Noire, Morrowind, Orcs Must Die! 2, The Witcher, Ys, Ys Origins and whatever was in that Ubisoft pack I picked up again.

Steering clear of Secret of the Magic Crystals though. I don't think I'll be able to handle the raw excitement.

Last edited:

Somehow, I actually was able to beat thw masochistic game that is Dark Souls and am currently on a new game plus. As well as making a new game on Dragon Age II

Persona 4, Xenoblade Chronicles, Final Fantasy IX, Tales of the Abyss, Spyro: Year of the Dragon and Donkey Kong 64.

The problem when I buy a lot of games at once and then get to the good parts of each... but my main focus is Abyss right now.

Pokemon Black, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, Super Meat Boy, and a bunch of other games from the Steam Summer Sale. Mostly, I've been playing Black, because I got that last weekend. Dream Drop distance I got on launch day, but twelve hours can go by in that game without you realizing, so I avoid playing it usually.

Final Fantasy 4, Kirby Super Star Ultra, and KH 3D.

Back
Top Bottom