• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Currently replaying Pokémon X for my Nuzlocke story, and thinking about replaying Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Also me and my friend just finished Portal 2 (we were playing story mode. It turns out both controllers control player one.) I was really satisfied with the ending until she told me that Chell was dead. Still among the greatest games I've ever played.

I've been playing A Link Between Worlds and I really like it. I love that they introduced quick travel so early in the game, and Irene is a very likable character.

I think I'm a the end now though, I'm just getting the last of the heart pieces first.

Oh yeah, I'm playing that too :P

Irene is probably my favorite character in the game.

I kind of wish you'd be able to play hero mode from the beginning because ALBW is just too easy... especially compared to A Link to the Past. I beat Yuga on the first try without any potions or fairies, and ALttP Ganon took hours of frustration for me to beat.

I kind of wish you'd be able to play hero mode from the beginning because ALBW is just too easy... especially compared to A Link to the Past. I beat Yuga on the first try without any potions or fairies, and ALttP Ganon took hours of frustration for me to beat.

that was probably my only problem with ALBW. no joke, i finished it the same day i got it, and abusing rupee rush after i figured out the timing for a triple score in lorule got me all of Ravio's items within minutes. literally had one death, and i had to die on purpose because the plane i was on was landing lol

the key thing about ALttP's difficulty is that enemies do a lot of damage, and collision frames for the sprites are a bit more iffy than they are for ALBW's 3D models. also, your sword is longer in ALBW, giving you /much/ more room to attack safely than its predecessor. really though, it's not the monsters that made ALttP hard, it was the dungeons; that game's puzzles were legit challenging, and while ALBW's dungeons made me think, it wasn't a whole lot. the dungeons in ALttP actually make you sit there and think for minutes at a time, not just a few seconds haha

Animal Crossing New Leaf is plenty interesting. That, and Skyrim. Stupid Auldwin WON'T DIE.

Finally got my paws on a Vita and a copy of Persona 4 The Golden, so making my way through that~~

I've been playing tons of Fallout 3! I'm currently dragging out the game since I can't install the DLC yet, but it's been a ton of fun.

My only complaint are the stupid Giant Radscorpions. They're scary as hell (I'm deathly afraid of bugs), deceptively fast, and despite being the size of a damned garbage truck, they have a nasty habit of sneaking up on me. Not to mention that they're a total waste of ammo too what with no proper weak point and all.

I've been playing tons of Fallout 3! I'm currently dragging out the game since I can't install the DLC yet, but it's been a ton of fun.

My only complaint are the stupid Giant Radscorpions. They're scary as hell (I'm deathly afraid of bugs), deceptively fast, and despite being the size of a damned garbage truck, they have a nasty habit of sneaking up on me. Not to mention that they're a total waste of ammo too what with no proper weak point and all.

The radscorpions are nowhere near as frustrating as those damn deathclaws and fireants, though.

When I first played the game, I ran straight into Grayditch, and Oh God, the amount of times I died with my ass on fire was insane. But coming back later on when I leveled up and demolishing those damn things was pretty satisfying.

The radscorpions are nowhere near as frustrating as those damn deathclaws and fireants, though.

When I first played the game, I ran straight into Grayditch, and Oh God, the amount of times I died with my ass on fire was insane. But coming back later on when I leveled up and demolishing those damn things was pretty satisfying.

Oh god, those stupid Fire Ants. Thankfully, I was a bit far in the game and had access to powerful weapons like frag grenades and the combat shotgun by the time I went to Grayditch, but they were still a pain. The ant warriors just refused to die, and I got a good jump scare when I accidentally stumbled upon the queen. I swear, playing a strict good karma character was the only thing preventing me from killing her as well as her guardians to spite that Lesko dude.

I finished Metal Gear Solid 1, and wow. That game was everything I wanted it to be and more. Fighting Metal Gear Rex was hard as balls but it was awesome. And the Psycho Mantis fight was one of the most creative things I've seen in a game. I'm really glad I invested in a PS3 and the MGS Legacy Collection, because now I have high hopes for the remaining games.

So I managed to find Ico and Shadow of the Colossus in their PS3 remakes. I'm so happy and Ico is beautiful.

after being told to play them countless times by my friend, I got around to starting Ib and Mad Father. not one for the horror genre although these are two good exceptions.

Back
Top Bottom