• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

i haven't really had time for video games cause of school, but Pokemon Red when i'm on the bus and whenever i'm with friends we play Five Nights at Freddy's.

I'm slowly but surely making my way through some of the series I've meant to play for a long time but never got around to playing.

I'm currently playing Mass Effect 2 (finished the first one yesterday) and I just... keep picking the renegade dialogue options almost all the time because I can't stop being an asshole to everyone (with some exceptions, like Joker or some of my favourite alien dudes). Gotta say I'm really enjoying it! :P

One thing I especially like is that I can customize my armor in this one, because uuugh yes I can just change the colour/pattern between every mission for extra fabulousness. :D

Bought the most recent Humble Indie Bundle.

Played Gone Home first because I heard it was short. Wasn't very good.
Now I'm playing Papers, Please.

Started Persona 3 FES edition for PS2. Leant from a friend. It's pretty good really though it gets a touch tedious. Perhaps that is just the beginning?

Okay so I beat Skyrim and restarted, I beat Pokémon Y, and now I'm getting really into Call of Duty, Halo, Battlefield, Medal of Honor, basically any FPS shooter. Also Spore.

Got the original Metroid on virtual console.

I'm stuck :(

I've got the morph ball, two missile powerups, and an energy tank. There are a bunch of red doors that I can't open yet. I've found a couple of hidden places I can fit into as a morph ball but there are parts of the wall that block my way that can be destroyed with missiles, but I can't shoot missiles when I'm a morph ball so I can't get anywhere.

I'm sure I'm missing something but I don't know what. I'm determined not to look online to see what to do so I can get the proper experience as if I were playing it before the internet was invented that people would have had when it first came out.

I just finished BioShock, and aside from a rather disappointing final boss, it was great. I really took the time to explore every part of Rapture, and found a lot of hidden surprises by doing so. The big plot twist (which I'm surprised no one spoiled for me) really blew my mind.

I just finished BioShock, and aside from a rather disappointing final boss, it was great. I really took the time to explore every part of Rapture, and found a lot of hidden surprises by doing so. The big plot twist (which I'm surprised no one spoiled for me) really blew my mind.

The final boss always felt really out of place considering the rest of the game.
You spend most of the game being manipulated, but in the end it just comes down to a straight kill-the-bad-guy. I've seen people complain about the level immediately before the last boss, I can see why they don't like it as much as other parts of the game, but at least it felt like it belonged.

Oh my God I'm sooo into Dishonored right now. I think it's free for anyone with Xbox live gold, so yeah. I would suggest it to anyone who wants to play anything good. It's kind of a plague-age assassin's creed/skyrim crossover and I LOVE IT.

All I've got is 3 semi-broken DS's (one's top screen's wonky, the other wont play GBA, and the third won't charge) so my gaming choices are limited.

But I just got a copy of Pokémon Diamond, funnily enough my friend's copy is what got me into Pokémon, and I just caught Dialga! With a quick ball! Also I've been playing Pokémon White 2.

Smash 3ds but I have a pile of shame I need to finish (was hoping to before ORAS/SSBwiiu)
WiiU (wii games aswell) make up the bulk:
DKC tropical freeze
Twilight Princess
Wind Waker hd

Diablo 2

Pkmn MD explorers of time

a Pokemon ruby emulator

and I started playing Metroid Prime 1 again.

Plus breeding for a shiny ralts on Y

HYRULE WARRIORS

I'M BACK AT SCHOOL AWAY FROM MY WII U BUT I POWERED THROUGH NINETY PERCENT OF THE STORY IN LIKE TWO DAYS AND I'M IN LOVE AAAAAH

I beat Bioshock 2 as well as the Minerva's Den DLC. Currently, I'm playing through Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

I'm also Masuda breeding scythers in hopes of getting a 5-6 IV shiny scizor.

Back
Top Bottom