• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBA: Golden Sun (still)
DS: PW:TAT (replaying it)
Wii: Brawl :3
PS2 (What is this madness!? Ice has a non-Nintendo console!? The world is coming to an end!): GTA:VCS, Deus Ex and Timesplitters: Future Perfect

DS:
-Pokemon Diamond (as I always am)
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue
-The World Ends With You
(All three are post-credits. Especially with the last of the three. Oh god, the elephant noise... >': )
GBA:
-A replay for like the 20th time of the GBA port of Yoshi's Island. Best game ever. Right? Of course right.
-My water monotype for Pokemon FireRed
-My new file for Pokemon Sapphire...
N64:
-An emulated ROM of Conker's Bad Fur Day
Gamecube:
-Re-plays of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2
-Gaining back everything that my nephew deleted (IE EVERYTHING) on Super Smash Bros. Melee
Wii:
-Shooting for 100% on NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (damn dream drops)
-Of course, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

I'm a busy, busy gamer. xD

Last edited:
GBC- Crystal, with my Grass type mono
GBA- Emerald and Leafgreen(My Ground type mono)
PSP- ROMs, specifically Crystal. :D
DS- Diamond, Pearl, FF:IV, PMD: EoT
Wii- Brawl sometimes, Fire Emblem(lol still), My Pokemon Ranch, Something else I'm forgetting
PS2- Nothing. D:
Xbox 360- Nothing as well. Holding out for Fable 2.
PC- World of Warcraft, Spore creature creator.
SNES- Earthbound. It's the only game I own for it. XD

This is too long. :|

I've finished Twilight Princess, now I've gotten into Team Fortress 2. I'm best as the Medic ATM.

Update time

Wii - Brawl (accepting challengers!)
GBA - Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
DS - Pokemon Pearl
PS2 - Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

Wii: Well, Brawl's inside, but I haven't turned it on in a couple weeks. XD;
PS2: Been switching between SVR 08, Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, and GH 2.
DS: Pokemon Diamond (Started my game over recently.)
360: SVR 08

Also been playing Guilty Gear: XX on the PC recently; and PSO: Blue Burst.

DS: Last-minute training in Diamond and some PW T&T. Yeah.

Wii: Uh... nothing, really. PBR sort of and Twilight Princess (GCN version) eventually I'll get around to it I guess?

PC: Other than experimentation with other random free games from Ubuntu's game repository, this weird game called KQ that is apparently an old school FF knock-off. (Never having played any FF games beyond maybe two minutes of one for the original Game Boy, I don't know enough to say so for myself.) The story is painfully cliché and the characters have almost no depth (Temmin: "I'm a coward and I suck." Noslom: "No you aren't!" Temmin: "If you say so :D MOVING ON"), but at least it admits it. It's kind of addictive. Why are the cheesy games so addictive you guys D: Also I wish the system menu would suck less so I could actually save/quit without having to wrestle with the Esc/Alt keys for five minutes straight.

Wii: Brawl + Twilight Princess (still haven't got all of the heart pieces)

PC: Team Fortress 2, but today I played through al of the Half Life 2 games again because my internet was too slow for online games. I finally managed to get the achievement where you put the garden gnome in the rocket.

DS: I've done most of the puzzles in Professor Layton and the Curious Village and I'm getting back into Diamond.

I'm going to play through Super Mario Sunshine again here in a second. I'm also playing The Phantom Hourglass for the DS.

DS: Diamond, Animal Crossing Wild World, Mystery Dungeon 2
Wii: SSBB, Ranch, maybe Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (which we also have for DS because my aunt needs entertainment while on a loooong plane ride)
GBA: Doing monotypes on LeafGreen and Ruby

Replaying Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. I never beat Partners in Time but I'm replaying this... I guess that says something about the battle system in PiT. =|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom