• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS: Super Mario DS
GC: Kirby Air Ride (so addicting!)
Xbox 360: Blue Dragon, and soon, Enchanted Arms. <3

GC Tales of Symphonia
DS Pokémon Diamond
Wii Super Mario Galaxy / Super Smash Bros. Brawl
GBA Pokémon Sapphire
PS3 Resistance: Fall of Man
PS2 Final Fantasy X
PSP Going to purchase and play Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters

I sooooo need to find and buy the classic games. I lost SMRPG somewhere, and I can't find it. ><

I'm usually playing Pokemon Pearl on my DS, or Smackdown vs RAW 2008, on my Playstation 2. Well...I suppose I wouldn't necessarily call it it "playing" in SVR, since I mostly just sim matches, and watch them.

Recently, I picked up the Bleach game for the DS again, and finally unlocked everyone. After I got past that confusing Ichigo story, the game just seemed far less frustrating. 8D;

SNES: Earthbound baby. >D
GBA: Leafgreen, doin' a ground monotype.
PSP: lol Disgaea. /late
PS2: Eeh, don't really play it much but when I do I play Soul Caliber 3. Ya know, the game before the people became sell outs. D:
GCN: XD. Playin through again because I am a lazy ass and don't wanna wait around for Mirror B.
Wii: Fire emblem, Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB
Xbox 360: Nothing, I'm waiting or Fable 2 D:
DS: Pokemon Pearl/Diamond, and I plan on picking up Final Fantasy IV

Can't wait until that Chrono Trigger remake for the, you guessed it, DS. :D

DS: Trying to 100% The World Ends With You
XBox360: Devil May Cry 4
GC(lol, wtf?): Viewtiful Joe 2 on Extreme V-rated mode.

Portal! Portalportalportalportal. So addictive (and I'm almost up to where I was before [stupid turrets]). One more level 'til the Companion Cube~

Xbox 360 - ASSASSIN'S CREED

I got it just yesterday. I stayed up to the wee hours of the morning playing it. It is an epic win. <3

DS: PMD Blue. I'm Currently a Skitty! Also Diamond.
Wii: Brawl. I'm trying to get used to Marth.
I'm also playing Sapphire on my DS.

DS: Animal Crossing (As ever), Diamond (Ocasionally), Phantom Hourglass (Got last weekend, made of awesomeness.)

Wii: Brawl.

Wii-Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn and Battle Revolution when my cousin lets me borrow it
DS- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin and Pokemon Pearl
GBA- Replaying Fire emblem- The Sacred Stones and my Play Asia edition of FE: The Sealed Sword

Waiting for: Spore, Castlevania Order of Ecclisia, Fire Emblem DS and Castlevania: Judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom