• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The better now playing

Last Scenario, and ohmygodIhavetoseehowitendsbeforeIgotocamp. DX (@!%& you, level grinding.)

Trauma Center for the DS. I'm so laughably bad at it and it sucks because online guides do not help.

^ Hahaha, my brother has that game and once someone died becuase he didn't do the bandaging well enough.

As for myself, I want to complete Twilight Princess before going back to Brawl. The only thing is that I have to compete it before 6 P.M. Tomorrow today (I stay up too late) becuase that's when my brother's coming home and I expect we'll be playing Brawl 24/7.

Diamond (training Pokemon, eventually going to take Dialga out of Ranch to kill Volkner), Brawl (of course!)

Diamond and a little Rondo of Swords. RoS really wishes it was Fire Emblem in most respects but it has its entertaining differences (most importantly, I can generally let people die without any sort of serious consequences!) and I'm enjoying it~

screw you Owl, screw you

Last edited:

I've almost finished Twilight Princess.

Now I'm really into tetris DS. My high score is so high that I can't even get close to it. But I fail when I play over the internet. Is it just me or is everyone who you play against over the internet one of those people whose job it is to be the best at that game?

Wii: SSBB. Obsessively.

DS: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney- just finishing the last case.

PS2: Okami, but not for a while.

Brawl. Still at it. I cleared the SSE, unlocked every character... and guess what? I still have everything else left o_o

Well, I've beaten TWEWY, so now I'm alternating between Monster Rancher Advance 2 and my old Pokemon Yellow. More of Yellow though. It's a nostalgia thing. :]

I've had Crysis since almost the day it came out, and I've barely played it, so I'm going through it right now. I've upgraded my RAM since I first played it, and it runs like a dream now :) By Crysis standards at least. 20-40FPS is good for this game XD It's so cool too. There's a whole lot of "controlled freedom" - It seems like you can basically play it however you want to, and there's a lot of ways to go after your objectives. Like, you could run in and just shoot everything as if it were Quake, treat it like a typical spec-ops/military style shooter (IE: Delta Force, Call of Duty 2/4), or you can play it like it were a Spliter Cell kind of stealth game. I'm taking the latter approach right now (I like being sneaky). Pretty much everything's interactive, too. Stuff like shooting trees and they splinter and fall down, and you can shoot the fallen part and it'll break some more. I think you can also do stuff like throw vehicles/dumpsters/barrels/other enemies at your enemies too, but I haven't tried it yet. It's a lot of fun so far. If any of you have REALLY good computers and like FPS games, it's worth taking a look at.

Beyond that, I'm playing through Metroid Prime 2 on my GameCube again. I don't remember how far I got last time, but I know I've never finished it, so I think I'm gonna do that, too. On my Wii, I'm pretty much playing Mario Kart exclusively right now. I have Brawl, but I'm not really playing it a lot. I don't know why. On my DS, I have Pokemon Emerald and Sapphire (Techncially GBA games, but I don't own an actual GBA. Just my DS and GC Gameboy Player) that I need to play, and Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates. Oh, and Apollo Justice. I've had it for ages, but haven't even opened it yet :( What is wrong with me? I have an PWAA game and I'm not playing it... Yeah, maybe I have too many games going right now :dead:

Wii: Okami, Super Mario Galaxy (as Luigi), Brawl.

DS: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, occasionally. I can't get the drive to play more than around 10 minutes every week or so, I think making YT videos of it killed the fun for me.

Wii: SSBB!
DS: Diamond, FFTA2!!! Just got it yewsterday, and LOVE IT!!
GBC: Gold (gonna do a mono)

I finished Final Fantasy IX (finally) and am playing Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (Hurdy is super fucking adorable <333). I'm also still Brawling from time to time, and plan to try the Tales of Vesperia demo to see whether or not it's likely going to be worth buying.

PS: The thread's title sucks because it tells me very little about the thread's topic.

Wii: Okami! :love:, Twilight Princess... <3
DS: Pokemon Pearl (mainly just training... -_-'), Wario: Master of Disguise
GBA: Pokemon Sapphire, Golden Sun: The Lost Age
VC: Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Snap

PS3: Warhawk and GTAIV online.
PS: Final Fantasy VIII
DS: Trainin muh pokeymons for the monotype tournament. Or at least planning to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom