• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The better now playing

I am current playing my Japanese version of Pokémon Blue.

Shadow Hearts Covenent. More people should play the SH games, they're really good and so underrated.

... plus one of the min characters is voiced by Kari Whalgren. :3

PS: Digimon World 3! Guilmon, Agumon and Patamon. Training up Guil's MetalGaruru for MegaGargo, Agu's BlackWarGrey just because, and Pata's Phoenix for more healing moves. Gonna go beat up the Game Master in Asuka City.

GBA: Pokemon FireRed, and also Emerald. I've just been breeding decent attacks onto Lileep, to trade to Emerald with the rest of the traded-team. Brawly was a nightmare, because none of them would obey me. XD; Decent challenge, though. And no, they're not all fossils, just common pokemon you can't get near the beginning. Spinda, for example.

GC: Pokemon XD. I haven't played it much recently, but as for my progress... I've defeated Lovrina at Citadark Isle? Probably 40 or so Shadows have been purified.

(sorry for rambling so much btw.)

I'm playing like every game I've got these last few days before Brawl :3 I really need to finish Mario Kart Wii, though <_<

GBA: LeafGreen, completing my Poison mono challenge.

PC: Doing a Fire-mono on a Crystal ROM.

Wii: My Pokemon Ranch
DS: Pokemon Diamond
PS3/PS2: Final Fantasy XII

Last edited:

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii
Wii (Virtual Console): Star Fox 64
GC: Star Fox: Assault (Yeah, I'm a starfox fanatic)
DS: Metroid Prime Hunters (Awesome Game)

Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations.

I have just finished JFA and I need to get to the end of Phoenix's arc.

Hotel Dusk: Room 215, which I have to beat today and tomorrow else it'll be swept away and forgotten in the enormous tsunami called Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. DS and Wii respectively.

I'm playing a lot.
PS: Final Fantasy VII (thank you eBay!)
PS2: Kingdom Hearts, .hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce
GBA: KH:CoM (currently in Reverse:Rebirth)
DS: Apollo Justice Ace Attorney (Case 3), Pokemon Pearl (New game)
Wii: NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, Metroid (Virtual Console), Metroid Prime (GameCube)

PS3: Well, completed MGS4 yesterday. Features the greatest boss battle ever, and is a heavy contender for my favorite game ever. Love it. Playing MGO now.
PC: WoW. As usual.
PS1: Monster Rancher. Fun stuff.

Final Fantasy XII.

Really like it so far. I was completely weirded out by the battle system at first, but it works amazingly well. The gameplay is all fantastic and although the plot is a little less fantasy/FF as I would have liked, it's still a step in the right direction.

Oh and Balthier is absolutely awesome in every way and Fran is sexy. :D

The last game I played was Leaf Green. I finished EV training my Zapdos, and beat the Elite 4. Now I need five more pokemon to get the national dex.

FFTA2, ACWW, The Orange Box, WoW
edit: also playing Quake 2 DS. Finally a working version! loading times are horrible despite ram expansion, but :D Quake 2 is on the DS

Last edited:

DS (well GBA technically): Pokemon Firered
Wii: o wait I don't have a wii

because I am incredibly impatient waiting for Platinum ;-; aaaaaa

Finished up God of War II, had Chains of Olympus wrapped up for a while now. I'll probably head back to Metal Gear Solid II and see if I can actually get past all of those Marines.

Hitman: Blood Money is also calling me. I believe I'm at the mission with taking out somebody in a bird mascot.

Etrian Odyssey II on DS. The first one was incredible in every respect, but EOII is just plain evil. :D

Currently trudging through with a gruesomely underleveled party consisting of a Paladin, Cursemaker, Gunner, Alchemist, and a Ronin I'm trying to level up to Issen Hellion with. I would've invested in a Medic, but there were no cool designs. Medica heals 50HP a pop in this game anyway. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom