• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What happened here in the past month????

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
I've been gone for like a month and will be gone for longer cause this is my only chance to get on!

So, tell me what's goin on here! Anything new on this site?

I had a death scare, Everglider revealed she's 12, Phantom has Asperger's, everyone's joined the Torchwood Brigade as well as the Ponies, and you died in a few Mafia games.

Oh, and quite a few people realized their sexualities.

My leg fell off. It just amputated itself because I wouldn't scratch my itchy ankle.

Be warned.

Um, yeah I had a big revealing-my-identity-and-guess-what-I'm-12 thing.

Everybody got free plane tickets to Iceland and we had a big party at Butterfree's house without you. It was great. We had lots of tea and cod and everything.

Too bad you missed it.

No, she's not. It'll just be that you'll receive your battle slot as well as the loser's amount of money. For the purposes of records, the battle is still ongoing and she can pick it up anytime she wants (within the next year)

Last month was coming out month? Glad i missed it.

I'll only tell everyone one thing, I am Female. (if anyone would have asked, X3)

Well,I'm glad everyone still remembered me. I was gone for like a month and a half, but i'm back!!!!

Last month was coming out month? Glad i missed it.

I'll only tell everyone one thing, I am Female. (if anyone would have asked, X3)

Well,I'm glad everyone still remembered me. I was gone for like a month and a half, but i'm back!!!!

?!?!?!

!!!

You know this is probably the most QUILTBAG pokemon forum in existence, right.

I'm pretty sure you don't really mean it (hopefully), but. What.

I dont mean it! X3!!!!! I just will not tell anyone anything about me, X3!!!!

So, I am back......yeah......ok.....

Back
Top Bottom