• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

what is your favorite legendary pokemon?

Poke4ever

I am lighting. The rain transformed.
mine is drifloon. er...i mean lugia.:sweatdrop: the guardian of the sea is really awesome!! plus, i like ho-oh, rayquaza, kyrogre, and groudon.:sunglasses:

oh, you're sooo lucky!! i've always wanted a shiny lugia!! but a shiny ho-oh looks really cool too!!:love: i have a shiny regigigas, rayquaza, and groudon. i caught all of them myself!!:sunglasses:

oh, you're sooo lucky!! i've always wanted a shiny lugia!! but a shiny ho-oh looks really cool too!!:love: i have a shiny regigigas, rayquaza, and groudon. i caught all of them myself!!:sunglasses:

ha i have a shiny ho-oh :grin: it makes me happy

ha i have a shiny ho-oh :grin: it makes me happy
*gasps* you have a shiny ho-oh too? i've always wanted a shiny ho-oh!! even more than a shiny lugia!! it's my dream to have one!!!:love: but sadly, i didn't know this when i was catching ho-oh and lugia in my pokemon emerald version so i didn't get them shiny.:sad:

*gasps* you have a shiny ho-oh too? i've always wanted a shiny ho-oh!! even more than a shiny lugia!! it's my dream to have one!!!:love: but sadly, i didn't know this when i was catching ho-oh and lugia in my pokemon emerald version so i didn't get them shiny.:sad:

yes try buying a used diamond or pearl game my cousin did and has like a billion shinies and legendarys you can only get with cheating she gave me darkrai!

yes try buying a used diamond or pearl game my cousin did and has like a billion shinies and legendarys you can only get with cheating she gave me darkrai!
cool.:sunglasses: you know, i actually might do that because i reaallly like shiny pokemon and because i need another pokemon diamond or pearl game so that i trade pokemon to it and then they can evolve. none of my friends (or the people that live around where i live) like pokemon so it's really hard to get pokemon that only evolve when traded or other shiny pokemon.:unsure:

Latias. Please agree with me, she is very strong and appealing for a transformation into.

...yeah. I said it.

Zapdos, Raikou, and Celebi. There haven't been any cool legendaries since GSC, and there are waay too many now. Seriously, how many Poke-gods can a single world have?

Zapdos, Raikou, and Celebi. There haven't been any cool legendaries since GSC, and there are waay too many now. Seriously, how many Poke-gods can a single world have?
yeah, i guess you're right.:sweatdrop: it's a wonder why all the legendary pokemon in the pokemon world haven't gone on a huge rampage and killed everyone...:sweatdrop: but my favorite legendary is still lugia. it's just so cool!!:love:

I like Jirachi the best. I caught a shiny one on Crater the day before it shut down. Now I can't even get a normal one in pearl...

I'd say Articuno by default (The only Ice-type legendary (that doesn't look demented) - what's up with that?), but I also like Ho-Oh, and I suppose Celebi is also cool (Little time-travelling fairy>Huge time-controlling dinosaur-dragon thing).

Lugia, Latias, Atricuno, and to a lesser extent Celebi, Jirachi, and Ho-oh.

Back
Top Bottom