• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What is your favourite single Pokemon ever

I liek mudkipz. (:
But really, ever since I first picked up my DS with pokemon ruby in it and saw my choice of starters, I'm like: OMGZ I WANT MUDKIP.
So now I'm attached to it. :D

I'm just gonna say Lanturn. I mean, it's an angler fish, yeah. Angler fish are ugly. But Lanturn's still pretty cute. (And it's not bad in a battle, either!)
I think it's probably because it doesn't have fangs and isn't some nasty gnarly brown thing.

what how I have I not posted in here yet

I like loads of pokemon but my favouritest ever alternates between Teddiursa, Gligar, Spheal and Gastrodon
tis Teddiursa at the moment :D

I love Raichu and Jigglypuff, but since R/S/E my most favorite Pokemon ever, is Roselia. She's the perfect feminine grass Pokemon! (No offense to the male Roselias, lol) And to make it even better, the shiny form is purple!

ivysaur

I really don't know how to explain it, I've been a fan of Ivysaur ever since R/B/Y. He's just...cool.

Ugh. This is hard to say.
My first ever pokemon love was Charizard, but now it's starting to wear on me...
I say...
Mewtwo. (Because of the nerdy wimp human character I made of it. D:)

My favourites in order:
Aggron
Tyranitar
Garchomp
Metagross

Aggron is my favourite cause he eats steel, and could probably crush your skull with a flick.

Yeah, I like the mean and menacing looking pokemon. :3

Last edited:
Mine's Mewtwo. Has been since...'01, I think? Probably even longer, but at least since then. It's been pretty steady, too--I went through an Umbreon phase for a couple of months once, same with Meowth, but after a while I got kind of bored of both of them and Mewtwo regained his spot.

...I even have a six-inch-tall Mewtwo sticker stuck to the front door under the deadbolt. (And I always laugh whenever I see a crooked bumper sticker because I was eleven when I stuck that sticker there and it's perfectly straight.)

That's a tough question, considering it's only ONE out of so many. On my side it's like a tie between three of them, I don't think I could really choose one. But yeah, Smeargle, Miltank and Lugia. :c

Though if it's really just one, I'd go with lugia cause I've fanboyed ridiculously more over that one than the two others.
Fingerwings!

Either Charmander, Charizard, Gyarados, any of the Dragon-Types(especially Dratini or Salamence), Absol, Shinx, Luxray, Lucario, Dialga, or Giratina.

Back
Top Bottom