• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What was the stupidest thing you ever said?

My mum and sister, yes. My sister didn't quite understand, but my mum.... XD

I've said a few stupid things in school recently.

*reviewing vocabulary*
World History Teacher: What is a mandate? And no, it is not a date between two men.
*everyone chuckles*
Me: *raises hand* Isn't a date between two men called a Guys' Night Out?
*everyone laughs*

And from our first math assignment: write a letter to the teacher about yourself.

*last sentence* Don't worry about the two-page letter. I'm just trying to impress you with my overlarge vocabulary.

And more recently in math, when we were graphing the Olympic swim times of men and women. We also had to answer questions, one was predicting what the next swim times would be in 2012:
I predict they won't change too much. I don't expect a huge jump in swimsuit technology by then.
Of course, the winter Olympics will be interrupted on December 23rd by Doomsday. Supposedly.

When I was little (like 2), I was walking to Walmart with my mom, and I saw an arrow painted on the ground. So I pointed to it and said, "Look, a f**k!"

Yeah.

I also once used "nuggethead" as an insult.

I was talking with my friends, and I remembered something my brother told me his friend did - wash his hands with a paper towel after going to the bathroom, soak it, and then eat it whole.

So I went to bring this up to my friends, but I said it the wrong way, and it ended up coming out as "Hey guys, wanna know what my brother's friend does in the bathroom?"

They never forgot about it, ever. x_X

I don't remember alot of mine, so I'll tell you the most recent.

Math teacher: What two whole numbers is 2.5 between?
Me: *looking at a number line problem with 1 and 3.5 on it and thinking that he's talking about that* 1 and 3 and a half.
Math teacher: Are you sure about that?
Rest of Class:*whispering* Two!
Me: 1 and 2
Rest of class: *laughs* no, the other one.
Me: Wha-? Oh! 2 and 3.

Yeah.

The jackass named Linzys said:
I have about three guy friends who like me. I like one romantically, but that's it, and I don't think a 'relationship' of any sort would work at all given the certain circumstances. I generally just try to avoid relationships altogether anyway because all I've really seen come out of them is hassles, fights and kids. I also don't really see what's so fantastic about sex...

I really don't want to have conflicts at inconvenient times. Or kids. Or an obligation to someone.

I know, I'm horrible.

And for that I sincerely apologize.

Well, I think I can remember it...

In history, we were making up laws for a make-believe country, and our group couldn't think of anything. So I, after recently watching too much Higurashi, said, "How about, 'Anyone who commits mass murder must be slowly tortured for 24 hours and then put to death'." The boy in my group scooted his desk away and the girl stared at me like I was crazy. X3

Exploding Guinea Pigs flew into your butt and exploded because they failed to take over the world

Along with other, equally random and stupid, but rarely funny, comments

Er, I told my English teacher that spelling didn't matter as long as a point was made a couple of months ago.

I find it rather depressing that I wasn't joking with him.

me in English Class said:
It's easier to say it then to speak it-wait, that made no sense.

Not that stupid, but I forget anything else.

As for my sister...

Julie my sister said:
*after hearing my parents yell, "Where's the damn roast?"* Dad? What's a damn roast?

She was like six or seven, so...^^

Me: She'd look hot if she were human.
Dad: Yeah.

Talking about a silver deer we saw in the field near our house.

['your sister' related jokes]
"Shut up you guys, I'll do anything to my sister I want, not you!"
"*laughter*"
"I didn't know that's how you rolled but ok there"

"I thought blockades were what laxatives were for...?"
(history hahaha i'm an idiot)

Teacher: Although, some of you guys may have trouble getting inside a girl's mind, so just stick to guys if you don't think you can.
Me: Brent! (Brent is gay, known for it, and pretty cool, but I was asking him a question)
Brent: Hey! Just because-
*laughter*

all for now, I speak before I think quite a lot

"Telepathetic waves!"

When I tried to say "telepathic waves." Now an on-going joke.

"The basket is in the kitten!"

This afternoon. Oh the awkward. XD

I've said other equally hilarious stupid things, but I can't remember them. So, for your amusement, the stupidity of my friends!:

"Deep thinkly."
"What smack are you croaking?!" - not intentional
"Only a minute and six minutes left!"
"Look Mom! I'm glistening!" - as he gestures to his crotch region. Mind you, this was in front of his very conservative grandmother. :D

This morning in class when we were talking about not screwing around in the halls after lunch:

Me: Yeah, the hallways get all stuffed and no one can get anywhere. Like, hallway... um... hallway constipation!

Alright, well, this is of my family, really, but...

[[[Note: we have 7 fish, two of which are goldfish]]]

Younger Sister: I don't see the goldfish...HEY MOM, WHERE'S OUR GOLDFISH????
Mom: What?
Younger Sister: Where is it?
Older Sister: I don't KNOW, look in the bathtub.
Brother(youngest, JSYK): I found it!! It's in the bathtub!!
Door: *Slams*
Younger Sister: HEY!!! Lemmee out!! Lemmee out!!!!

Laughter ensues.

Back
Top Bottom