• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What would you be in the Pokemon World?

Well?

• Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • pokemon contest winner

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Pokemon Ranger

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Proffessor

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Grunt/Leader

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Gym Leader/Elite 4

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Pokemon Collector

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • other.

Votes: 16 23.5%

• Total voters
I'd be a Collector. I'd catch as many Pokemon as I could, but then, instead of having them sit in a ball in a computer, I'd always release them back into the wild, or let them stay with me if they wanted to.

I'd be a traveling Eevee master who somehow knows legendary Pokémon trainers. I've also created an interesting group of Eevees called the "Mimicking Eevees" that could be famous as entertainment. (Playing hide and seek with them would be impossible.)

Otherwise, I'd be a traveling Pokémon professor.

I'd like to be some kinda mysterious guy that randomly pops out and challenges trainers right after they exit a cave or something.

Either a trainer or a member of Team Aqua. Or, well, both. Or a rogue trainer to be hired by Aqua! Yes!

I've always wanted to be a contest winner, so I can pamper my pokemon and teach them moves to dazzle the audience with~ :D

When I play them in game, I get really passionate and speak to my pokemon out loud. o__o;;

Explorer and rare-item collector. A sort of antiquarian of Helix Fossils, Dragon Scales and TwistedSpoons.

I would do a little bit of everything. I would travel with my Pokemon and battle. That's why I voted trainer. But I would also do other things like coordinate and breed. And if I grew bored of my nomadic lifestyle, then I would become a Pokemon professor.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I would probably train a little with my free time too, and maybe get into breeding.. A kind of mix of Ash, Dawn, and Brock.

That reminds me of that one time when I bred a whole box full of Skitties about a year ago.. >:]

I would be like a Trainer/Breeder. Because I breed my pokemon to perfection and then make them destroy. I'd be in the battle tower all the time. I don't know if there's a special name for someone like that. Well I'd be the one you'd never beat and so not quite get to the tycoon... Screw it, I'd be the tycoon.

I'd be a trainer with my trusty albino Lucario with orange eyes by my side and my Shiny Umbreon on my other side XD

RangerRangerRanger. Theyz are awesome! I wouldn't want to go to the crappy academy though.

Back
Top Bottom