• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What year did you join TCoDf?

What year did you join TCoDf?

Votes: 7 8.1%

Votes: 9 10.5%

Votes: 6 7.0%

Votes: 12 14.0%

Votes: 5 5.8%

Votes: 12 14.0%

Votes: 15 17.4%

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters
S...surskitty is Floop?!?! It's like finding out that Vixie is actually Mudkip all over again :o

Uh. I joined before Spaekle did, but after FMC. I don't think I was ever a part of the old forums, so I'll say 2006?

2007 or 2008. Wayback Machine doesn't seem to like the forum, so I can't check. :T

Let's not talk about back then. (Though I did used to post more...)

Last edited:
It's interesting that only four people that joined 2009 are still fairly active, where the years before and after are pretty (or above) average with eight and nine. Wonder if it was more of a lull in Pokémon's interest or forum drama going into overdrive?

It's interesting that only four people that joined 2009 are still fairly active, where the years before and after are pretty (or above) average with eight and nine. Wonder if it was more of a lull in Pokémon's interest or forum drama going into overdrive?
Or both. It could very well be both.

Sometime last year, I think around April or March. Probably April.

I had like two previous accounts but nothing really held my interest back then. Not sure what changed now, probably the easier ASB interface. Anyway I don't count those.

EDIT: Well, shit. June 3rd apparently. I was sure it was at least in May.

So...

I was really bored, and I was looking through some REALLY old posts. I found one where I, being an COMPLETE newb, had been asking about... I don't even know what, and I mentioned that I had a previous account under the name "Fire Master"....

I didn't even remember this. So I looked up "Fire Master"....

Apparently I joined TCoD in 2004, not 2005.

Holy crap, if by some crazy chance old me joined now I'd so hate myself.

whoaa bump
date of last post said:
/anyway, I joined April this year. I was lurking around late 2011 and finally decided to join.

Last edited:
It was below the stickied posts in Forum Discussion and I don't think it's a topic that gets outdated anyway. I'm contributing to the thread in a relevant way... are you?

Back
Top Bottom