• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's ironic or surprising in your Pokemon game?

I just fought a Swimmer on HG who said "I love bikinis! If I had an electric bikini I could wear it even in winter!"

For a moment I thought she said "even in water". o.o

I was trying to catch Heatran, then wasted all of my Ultra and Dusk balls. So I screamed, "GO TO HELL!" Then threw a Poke Ball randomly.

I think it's obvious what happened.

so I'm sitting in my debate class playing HeartGold when Raikou appears.

I'm not quite sure what to do about it so I throw a Fast Ball at it just for the hell of it.

wobble-wobble-wobble-click-"what the fuck it actually caught it?"

so I started jokingly wondering what would happen if I found a shiny while sitting in debate class

less than five minutes later

a fucking shiny Gligar.

best irony ever.

My Alakazam is from a different OT. It gets more EXP than my other traded/migrated Pokémon when holding an EXP Share while they knock out a target. o.ó

I just noticed this:
Edge
Of
Night's
Sky.
: EONS.
Also, I was ranting to a friend about the only shiny I ever caught being a bibarel. Mid-rant, I find a shiny bidoof.

I was surprised at the shininess of the Rage Gyarados, but indeed was before I realized it was always a shiny. But we all get that sometime.

I found a Ditto, fwee. :3

It transformed into my Poliwag, then fainted.

...What the hell?? (Even ask Esmer, she saw it)

Was it because your Soul Silver is preowned...? I wonder.

You know what pre-owners can do to their games...
No, pre-order reeeeeeeally early. I thought I told you that...?

Then again, earlier versions have more glitches... *ponders*

Eh, forget it, minor detail. I hope this doesn't happen with a Pikachu...

Back
Top Bottom