• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your favorite Fire Starter?

What's your favorite Fire Starter?

• Charmander

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 30 44.1%
  • Torchic

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters

Comatoad

Pronoun
they
Simply post who and why. ^^

-Charmander
b/c he's adorable, his evolutions all rock, and in the end he gets wings.

*Eh-sorry to those who had already posted, when I was editing to make my sig. invisible I erased it. T_T*

Charmander for no particular reason. I don't really have a favorite Fire starter.

Cyndaquil, definitely. Its whole evolution line is rather cute, and I have all these lovely memories of Cyndaquil and Quilava and Typhlosion. Lovely, adorable, funny memories.

Charmander rules. OK so cyndaquil is quite cool it is only second on my list cause char gets wings and I always wanted to fly...

Cyndaquil. Starts out really cute, then becomes even cuter, then becomes badass. Also I had an awesome one in Silver. Also I love the cries.

Charmander is a close second, though.

They're all awesome. :(

But I guess I'll pick Charmander! Just because it's cute, and the DP sprite makes it look like it's dancing. Heehee.

This was actually quite hard for me between Charmander, Torchic and Cyndaquil, but, seeing how I like Typlosion so much, I chose Cyndaquil.

Cyndaquil. I used to have a level 100 Typhlosion, but one of my link cables ate it (it was buggy. I found out the hard way).

Back
Top Bottom