• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Drifloon Rocks

Honey, please don't eat the rancid dung.
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been created yet. I'll bet you can't guess mine!

Here's a hint: The reason my favorite Pokemon is my favorite Pokemon is it's cute and plushy and purple and it's a FREAKING BALLOON GHOST! How freaking awesome is that?

Mine is Dragonite by far. Dragonite is uber amazing. GO DRAGONITE!!!

It is my favorite because Dragon is my favorite type and the 1st gen is my favorite gen. It is also just a really cool Pokemon.

My guess would be Drifloon because Drifloon is everyone's favorite Pokemon, of course. I know that Roxxor was kidding about the Dragonite thing because EVERYONE LOVES DRIFLOON AND IT IS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE POKEMON. No other can compare.

But seriously, what do you like about it Rayquaza?

Pikachu, and not because the little guy is somewhere on every piece of Pokemerchandise and the hero of the TV show happens to own one...he is just so cute, and will serve you well if you give him a chance.

Houndoom would have to be my absolute favorite for the reason of they're just wonderous, and sort of have an intimidating appearance <333333

My guess would be Drifloon because Drifloon is everyone's favorite Pokemon, of course. I know that Roxxor was kidding about the Dragonite thing because EVERYONE LOVES DRIFLOON AND IT IS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE POKEMON. No other can compare.

But seriously, what do you like about it Rayquaza?

Drifloon is cool too. XD
But I like Rayquaza better. Especially shiny Rayquaza.

I mean seriously. Rayquaza is a giant dragon, and Drifloon is a balloon. Rayquaza could pop Drifloon!

Rayquaza is my favorite legendary, but Dragonite is still my favorite Pokemon.

"Dragonite, use Dragon Claw on Drifloon!"

POP!!!

(the end for Drifloon.) >:)

My favorite pokemon is Blaziken because it knows my favorite attack: Blaze Kick, and it is two of my favorite types.

Tyranitar (surprise!)

Tyranitar is my favorite for a...strange reason. My friend had just gotten me interested in Pokémon again, and I started my Pokémon Gold game again. I drew up what my team would be, and one of the Pokémon on the team was Tyranitar. Meanwhile, I'd been reading up on Pseudo-Legendaries, etc.

Then, my friend convinced me to sign up for TCoD. I eventually did, took the TCoD personality test...and got Tyranitar. So, while I was still getting re-interested in Pokémon (I mainly collected cards before; I have over 400), Tyranitar became a very interesting Pokémon for me. So, it became my favorite.

Absol is awesome also, though.

Palkia.

I originally started liking it because it had the power over space, (Which of course is cool), now I like It's appearance too and think it looks, dare I say, cute. (And cool! Palkias cool too!)

Hmm? You popped Drifloon?

Oops! You forgot about Aftermath. And Destiny Bond. >:)

*Drifloon uses Destiny Bond, then Explosion* PWND!

Rayquaza <3

Because... it's a giant flying serpent thing. a Dragon-type giant flying serpent thing O: Shiny Rayquaza r even awzumer <33

You'll never guess!

... It's Linoone. Because:
1. It's freakishly fun to draw
2. It's an awesome badger thing
3. It can run SUPER FAST
4. PICK UP. Do I need to say more?
5. It's cute. And awesome.

Houndoom! Houndoom! HOUNDOOM!

#1- Cutie! Don't ask why, you already know.
#2- My 2 fav types! Dark and Fire!
#3- It's a dog demon like thing!
#4- It's strong
#5: It's kool. Any more questions? Thought not. You can ask more if you want, Ash. No thanks.

This was tough between Quilava and Houndoom, but Houndoom pulled through by being Dark/Fire. And Houndoom can burn Drifloon to ashes (no pun intended!), or rip it to shreds with it's teeth/horns/claws. Yeah, that's right.

Hmm... Let me think... (checks avatar and sig) Probably Gallade!

I like gallade because it is one of my favorite things to recolor, with 4 different colors. Also, I always thought Ralts was cool, so I trained a lot of them in Pearl and eventually I got a shiny Gallade!

Back
Top Bottom