• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's Your Hair Like?

Momo(th)

I swear I'm cool you have to believe me
Pronoun
she
So, what's your hair style? Do you have long hair? Or short? Is it dyed? Will it impress even an anime character?

I have long, black hair (about waist length) that is in a bunch of braids, so my hair is a ponytail of braids.

Although I might debate on getting it cut . . .

Mine is middling length (it hits about halfway down my bust), a sliiightly darker than mousy brown, and it's fine and straight and shit. You can't really do much with it. :[ I wana wear wigs but they're so time-consuming to care for, ~wah~

I've been thinking about dyeing it lavender, though.

Short and scruffy and bright ginger! If I try any other colour it fades after about a week, but this way somehow my hair stays offensively bright for months and months.

It's a bit too long right now :C but it's pretty anime. Maybe pink next.

It's all curly and I hate it.

I don't particularly care much for styling my own hair but it would be nice to have the option. There's not much you can do with curls since it just messes itself up again within the hour.

It depends on the day and whether or not I've gotten it perma-straightened relatively recently

It's always shoulder-length medium/dark/idk brown with some auburn highlights in it (i'd say i got it from my mom but her hair isn't naturally red??? idek i've given up on my family's genetics weirdness)

If it hasn't been recently straightened/doesn't feel like behaving it's bushy/wavy as hell

But if it has it's really nice and straight

I don't even know I'm pretty sure my hair has a mind of its own

Mine's just barely shoulder-length, medium to dark brown, and wavy. And also very thick, and usually frizzy. I either where it down (with or without a head band) or in a ponytail. Also I have bangs that I should probably trim soon.

I had longish curly hair up until a few hours ago. I decided to try a super short cut, just for a change. I think I might have gone too short though.

Brown thick hair (not sure what that exact color is called, but a medium-ish tone), about... chin length? And a tiny bit wavy I think.
Once in a while some hair from the top will stand up a bit and it looks sort of like an anime ahoge and it looks cool.

Last edited:
Straight and dark brown, for the most part. It's curls sideways a little bit at the very end of my bangs (projecting itself over my glasses lens), and it also still has random reddish tints throughout from when I dyed my hair months and months ago.

dark brown, medium length, and extremely uncooperative. It's nothing out of the ordinary, but it tends to stick up a lot. Sometimes I comb it back, but usually that's only for big social events or concerts or the like.

Short and a dark blonde, combed to the left. The longer it gets, the more annoyingly poofy and wavy it gets. Leads to horrible bedhead.

Short and brown. In the winter it's pretty plain, but in the summer it gets all coppery and I love it. Generally I try to just comb the front to the side giving it a nice and neat look, but it usually messes itself up by the middle of the day. I plan to get it cut supershort in the next few weeks, and with that I might get it to stick up a bit.

Mine is medium-ish length. Just got new highlights this week, so it's light brown with blonde highlights to lighten it up a bit. It's all layered and face framed and stuff.

Oh and I'm one of those people that still has bangs. I look weird without them.

my hair's short because i recently got it cut after growing it out for like a year and then not liking it. it's longest around my face and follows my jawline but it's much shorter at the back and i also have a fringe! it's a faded red/ginger colour because i haven't dyed it in six months and my natural colour's coming through. :I

Short, around my shoulders and black, with a bit of a curl at the tips. I had bangs but they sorta grew out so not really anymore?????

Think Terezi; I'm too full of shit to buy wigs for cosplay so I use my own hair hahaha

It's really really curly and I love it.

So much so, in fact, that it's become a staple of my appearance, and when I get it cut I specifically tell them to cut it "as short as you can get it without it losing its curliness". I also brush/comb it like maybe twice a year.

It's also brown.

Mine's dark brown/black and short. I usually straighten it, but it's naturally fluffy. I wore it long when I was a teenager, but I really prefer it now.

It's really really curly and I love it.

So much so, in fact, that it's become a staple of my appearance, and when I get it cut I specifically tell them to cut it "as short as you can get it without it losing its curliness". I also brush/comb it like maybe twice a year.

It's also brown.

I laughed so hard at this it isn't even funny.

I have really dark chocolate brown hair.

It used to go down to my knees, but hellooo haircut. Now it's at my butt.

It's wavy-ish but mostly straight!

Back
Top Bottom